October 05, 2024, 11:22:07 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HELP ME WRITE A MOVIE

Started by Sam, January 04, 2009, 06:57:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Okay, so for my video production final, I have to write a 3-5 minute movie (and film it and stuff). My story board is due tuesday... and my brainstorming has brought me nowhere. It can be any genre. I'd prefer it if it was nothing too complicated becausefor some reason any sort of complex 3-5 minute movie made in high school sucks. I'm sure mine would be no exception.

Anyway, help me brainstorm a bit please... and if you really want to write the whole thing out yourself, feel free. >.>

I suck. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Classic

What do you want it to be about dear?

Daddy

Does it have to be live action and can it be an artistic type movie? :(

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Sam

Quote from: Proletarian Guerilla on January 04, 2009, 06:58:14 PM
Does it have to be live action and can it be an artistic type movie? :(

Yes it has to be live action and yes it can be artistic. I actually would love to just make something artistic, but I just don't know what to do.  The thing is, it really needs to have an audio track other than like.. some song in the background. Well I guess it doesn't need talking.. but it can't just be a music video of sorts.

Sam

Quote from: Bat Lightning Heart on January 04, 2009, 07:09:56 PM
whats the topic bitch

I already said it could be about anything no need to be mean. ;-;

Quote from: Classic the GRUMPY HOMO on January 04, 2009, 06:58:02 PM
What do you want it to be about dear?

I don't know ;-;

Classic

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

ok hold on i'll make a story board

Himu

I get A's on these sort of things all the time. bassir;

Pick any genre and I'll try to come up with a plot.  Are there other people in this with you or is the movie by yourself?

Daddy

Hippopo

Can you steal ideas?

I can give you a few from my school's film festival last year :3

Geno

Make a live action pokemon movie
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hippopo

Quote from: Geno on January 04, 2009, 07:42:55 PM
Make a live action pokemon movie
Actually, this is a good idea.  It has potential to be really funny, and it suites your interests.

Go Up