September 25, 2024, 02:20:00 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sex

Started by Boyager, January 03, 2009, 06:53:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

9th grade: My first sexual experience that actually involved nudity. While we're fondling each other, she asks me if I like Diet Coke. Me: It's alright. Girl: Well, I LOVE it. How 'bout you go get me a bottle of it? I go downstairs and grab a 20 ounce bottle from the fridge. When I return, she says it's too cold. Girl: How 'bout warming it up...by rubbing it on my cunt? So I began to rub her vigorously with the bottle. Soon enough, she asks me to shove it inside of her. She really enjoys it, and so do I because I KNOW that, with this girl, I'm defiantly going to get off. That's when it gets crazy. She rips out the bottle, opens it, and begins filling her cunt! with Diet Coke. I swear, she nearly empties the volume into her cunt!.I had seriously underestimated this cunt's liquid retention volume. Girl: YOU LIKE DIET COKE?!?!?!? OH YEAH OH YEAH DRINK IT FROM ME! I was noticeably freaked, but I did want to get off, and I didn't want my first load-blow to be into 18.7 fluid ounces of a 0-calorie beverage. I began to go down on her, until she said the exact wrong thing. Girl: OH YEAH, DRINK IT FROM ME! I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! I don't know how she did it with 16-year-old voice, but she sounded exactly like the Kool-Aid man from the commercials. I glanced at the wall, half-expecting him to burst through and over me a fruity beverage. I was extremely turned-off. She could tell, too. As she sat up to see what was wrong, she twisted her body in such a way that Diet Coke shot out of her and all over my face, chest, and groin. And it was at that sticky, low-calorie moment that my parents chose to pull into the driveway.

Boyager

Sixteen in 9th grade? what the fuck

Boyager

oh shit i laughed so hard

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 08:56:17 AM
Sixteen in 9th grade? what the fuck
It's very possible for 9th graders to do things with those in higher grades

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 12:23:35 PM
What a sad story :(

haha no, that was just hilarious.
who is stupid enough to put pop in their vagina first of all.

Boyager

anyone who believes this is retarded

oh hey lacey ^___^

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 12:28:32 PM
anyone who believes this is retarded

oh hey lacey ^___^

lol seriously ^___^

Boyager

but seriously though.
i've heard weirder stories that were true.
so haha.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 12:13:56 PM
It's very possible for 9th graders to do things with those in higher grades
hi lck

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 03, 2009, 01:34:03 PM
hi lck
well yes it is very easy in my case but no that wasn't me

Boyager

I didn't really find that very funny.

Go Up