July 02, 2024, 04:34:53 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm going to die from lung cancer.

Started by l a c e y , January 02, 2009, 06:12:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Walter

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 04:22:59 PM
ok ok.
i'm going to stop cause my boyfriend.
but i'm not ever going to stop smoking weed.
no one can convince me to stop that.

Alright, that's a start. n_u

Try not to do it everyday though. I suggest making it a weekly thing or less.

Classic

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2009, 04:41:12 PM
what the hell does "for" mean

was that supposed to be a joke?

All it did was confuse me.  saddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Mettalik

The spy who loves you

ok ok.

can we get high together some time

l a c e y

Quote from: Zyphet on January 03, 2009, 04:50:08 PM
Alright, that's a start. n_u

Try not to do it everyday though. I suggest making it a weekly thing or less.

i couldn't afford to smoke weed everyday of my life lol.

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 03, 2009, 04:58:36 PM
can we get high together some time

lol if you are ever in canada, shore.

Kalahari Inkantation

Dullahan

Quote from: Sam on January 03, 2009, 04:35:32 PM
There's a reason I told you not to stop for your boyfriend. When you two break up, who's going to be there to stop you then? You're going to restart either to try and find someone else, to give yourself a false sense of relief, or to spite your ex. If you're only stopping for your boyfriend, it's temporary. Hell, even if you stay with him it's more than likely temporary. You have to do what you want. I've dated smokers who have quit because I asked them to. Both of them smoke now. One of them started again only months after he quit while we were still together.

Okay, but why I disagree with your statement is that it gives them the experience of quitting. If they start smoking now, they will understand what it would it is like to go through and they would be prepared.

Also, why do you think people have lovers and then break up with them? To get more of a sense of the type of person they want to be with for the rest of their lives. Sure, the first lover you have will most likely not be the one you'll have forever, but if there was a point that they cared enough about your health, then that's not a problem.

And yes, there is stress, you can't live life without it. And even if you do start smoking again, you have a goal to quit again and this time you'd know what to expect. And setting goals is a big part in life. You make consequences to make goals. Because the other thing I partially disagree with is the statement in which you said that you should do what you want. Once you find the person you will be with for the rest of your life, you and your lover should be caring about each others' health. If you don't have health, you have nothing. Because to sum it up, you guys want to live with each other for as long as you can in life.

We all set goals in life. We need to. But remember, I do partially agree with your statement as well. Because I do believe in hedonism when it comes to love. But, you gotta care. And you have to have the right type of communication set between you to understand each other.

Lozal

ok ok.

So much for weed not being addicting.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Josh

Not at the moment...but I'll probably end up smoking a pipe. Pipes just kick too much ass not to smoke.  bassir;

l a c e y

Quote from: TheKingsRoyalBaker on January 03, 2009, 08:11:29 PM
Not at the moment...but I'll probably end up smoking a pipe. Pipes just kick too much ass not to smoke.  bassir;

lol.
pipes are good indeed.
go to niagara falls there is like tons of stores where u can get neat ones.

Lozal

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 10:15:17 PM
lol.
pipes are good indeed.
go to niagara falls there is like tons of stores where u can get neat ones.
why  :(

heltar

Lozal

Quote from: heltar on January 03, 2009, 11:23:15 PM
wat r u talkin about y?
theirs notin wrong with tath
o sry i dindt reelize tath we r aloud 2 talk liek dis thx u 4 pionting tht out  :3

Go Up