July 02, 2024, 04:54:43 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm going to die from lung cancer.

Started by l a c e y , January 02, 2009, 06:12:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 12:40:04 PM
um well he obviously loves me enough to care about my health, even though i don't really.

Well, so do we by calling you an idiot and telling you to stop before you end up dying.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

l a c e y

Quote from: Travis's Best Friend on January 03, 2009, 12:43:18 PM
Well, so do we by calling you an idiot and telling you to stop before you end up dying.

i'm feeling the love...

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Sam on January 03, 2009, 12:38:02 PM
Why in the world would you stop just because your boyfriend told you to? If he loves you he'll accept you for who you are, right? You shouldn't have to listen to him. Do what you want.

Are you fucking retarded?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 03, 2009, 12:47:07 PM
Are you fucking retarded?
and i've been saying she is for how long now

i'd say this whole forum is retarded, but there are some exceptions

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2009, 12:48:58 PM

;)

l a c e y

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2009, 12:48:58 PM

who? yourself?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 12:54:04 PM
who? yourself?
sure

and guff, and jmv when he's not whining about bitches, and reefer, and ypr, and most members that are 18+, and a few others

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

l a c e y

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2009, 12:56:20 PM
sure

and guff, and jmv when he's not whining about bitches, and reefer, and ypr, and most members that are 18+, and a few others

lol alright i agree with jmv, and ypr, and cam, and fredo probably a couple more i can't think of..

ncba93ivyase

l a c e y

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2009, 01:00:33 PM
i was talking about non-retarded people goonish
giggle;

they aren't retarded?
mike isn't either.

The spy who loves you

l a c e y

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 03, 2009, 01:07:07 PM
Why thank you lacey.giggle;

well you haven't given me any reason to think you are retarded.

Sam

Quote from: JMV on January 03, 2009, 12:39:03 PM
are you joking?

Sarcasm, kinda. Attempting to prove a point here.

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 12:40:04 PM
um well he obviously loves me enough to care about my health, even though i don't really.

We'll just ignore the fact that chances are you and your boyfriend won't give a shit about each other a decade from now. That's on a case-by-case basis and I'd rather discuss something a little more.. I don't know.. concrete. So let's just pretend your boyfriend is your best friend. I'm sure even if he isn't, he ranks somewhere up there, right?

So then, you don't care about your own health? Not at all? Yet when your boyfriend decides it matters to him, it matters to you?  The only reason you're willing to change your ways is because the only reason you smoke is for appearance. You want people to tell you to stop, you want people to see you defying them, and you want people to think you're more complex than the rest because you need a smoke every once in while. I don't think you understand how well I understand the mindset different smokers. I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ass. I told you most of my best friends  are smokers, and heavy ones at that. My mom used to smoke, my dad still does. My grandma almost died from smoking. I have seen so many lives thrown off course by stupid fucking cigarettes. It's not worth it. And now I'm sitting here telling you to just stop, but you're being too big of an ignorant twat to listen.

Oh, but at least you're willing to listen to someone, right? At least you're willing to listen to your lovely boyfriend who cares about your health? So when a handful of people attempt to help you by warning you of the dangers of smoking and telling you not to do it, you don't give half a damn. Because nobody on here sees you and it doesn't affect your social life a whole lot if we know and disapprove of your smoking. But when your boyfriend tells you he doesn't like it... oh ho ho ho, time to clean up that act, eh?

You make me sick Lacey. And it's not because you smoke. It's because you let your desire to look good in everyone elses' eyes outweigh your self-respect. What you don't care about now (your health) you probably will care about years from now. And what you do care about now (your coolness level) won't matter to anyone years from now. If you  continue your smoking now, you will not stop. And farther down the road when your outlook and ideals change, your habits will not. Don't be a dumbass. Quit because there are better things to be spending money on, because you have enough respect for yourself to at least wait until your mind has matured, and because you know there are better ways to impress people. Not because your boyfriend told you to.

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

l a c e y

obviously i'm going to take my boyfriends opinion over a bunch of people off the internet.

Nyerp

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 03:53:21 PM
obviously i'm going to take my boyfriends opinion over a bunch of people off the internet.

ya cuz theirs not actual ppl on th internet!! :O

Go Up