June 22, 2024, 08:33:51 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm going to die from lung cancer.

Started by l a c e y , January 02, 2009, 06:12:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

guff

Quote from: ââ,,¢â€ Ezloââ,,¢â€  on January 02, 2009, 06:56:36 PM
If you don't care, then kill yourself right now. No need to delay the inevitable, right? I mean, lung cancer is going to get you later in life, might as well just end everything now.
but then you couldn't smoke anymore n_u

Ezloﺕ

:)

Daddy

Quote from: l a c e y on January 02, 2009, 06:44:03 PM
cigarettes pretty much.
oh then now.

i hate the smell and they make me have to piss for some reason.  akudood;

clucky also wanted me to promise i wouldn't and i did even if she sjkfksfasdf :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV on January 02, 2009, 07:05:03 PM
oh then now.

i hate the smell and they make me have to piss for some reason.  akudood;

clucky also wanted me to promise i wouldn't and i did even if she sjkfksfasdf :'(
I actually don't mind the smell of cigarettes so much, I just don't want to die. akudood;

Nyerp

Selkie

Quote from: l a c e y on January 02, 2009, 06:22:50 PM
haha i dont know i just dont care.

ooh u are such a cool guy u rebel u!! ^____^

ME##

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 02, 2009, 07:54:01 PM
ooh u are such a cool guy u rebel u!! ^____^

shes the more coolest guy around..!! ^______^

Classic

Oh yeah?
I'll die of clogged arteries.  n_u

Lotos

Quote from: João II on January 02, 2009, 06:29:21 PM
enjoy heart disease, COPD, emphysema, various cancers, atherosclerosis, and spreading all of this to the people around you akudood;

Don't forget the cost of Cigarettes, especially if you don't live in states that grow tobacco/the south.

I don't smoke.  Maybe I'll smoke an occasional cigar when I'm older.  Weed if it becomes legalized (don't know a dealer [it's East Islip for fuck's sake, I probably have one in one of my classes], don't feel like finding one, parents would kick my ass if they smelled smoke on me, etc.).  I can't touch alcohol, due to the SSRI and atomoxetine I'm on can "cause a bad reaction" or something like that, and there's too little alcohol in the house, so if I took some, my parents would probably notice or start to notice after a few drinks.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nate

My grandmother died of lung cancer that was brought on by cigarette smoking.

I think I'll pass.

l a c e y

Go Up