July 02, 2024, 04:02:21 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm going to die from lung cancer.

Started by l a c e y , January 02, 2009, 06:12:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

superclucky

kewns are smelly

me003

January 04, 2009, 02:40:45 PM #272 Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 03:28:05 PM by Methree
smokin weed make friends :3
[spoiler=one of the best weed smoking song]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_UJ22cgp9s[/youtube][/spoiler]
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

musica.cards

Quote from: heltar on January 04, 2009, 10:46:35 AM
You're an idiot.

powerofone;

but seriously, isn't weed a non-addictive drug? or am I thinking of something else?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

heltar

Quote from: some_person on January 04, 2009, 03:29:54 PM
powerofone;

but seriously, isn't weed a non-addictive drug? or am I thinking of something else?

I see where you're coming from, and you are partially correct. Marijuana is not physically addicting, like that of alcohol, nicotine and heroin (along with many many others) Your body can still become accustomed to being high, and then when you're not high, you'll feel like you need it...but that takes months of blazing daily.

And you don't "trip out" on weed. It is not a trip at all.

musica.cards

Quote from: heltar on January 04, 2009, 04:00:27 PM
I see where you're coming from, and you are partially correct. Marijuana is not physically addicting, like that of alcohol, nicotine and heroin (along with many many others) Your body can still become accustomed to being high, and then when you're not high, you'll feel like you need it...but that takes months of blazing daily.

And you don't "trip out" on weed. It is not a trip at all.

I understand. Thanks for making that clear.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: l a c e y on January 04, 2009, 11:57:32 AM
lol oh dear, why?
Because regardless of the fact that people constantly berate you and call you names, you keep the proverbial smile on your face and allow everything to slide right off.

You seem to not care, for the most part, what people think about you, and I admire that.

l a c e y

Quote from: Fredo on January 04, 2009, 04:06:22 PM
Because regardless of the fact that people constantly berate you and call you names, you keep the proverbial smile on your face and allow everything to slide right off.

You seem to not care, for the most part, what people think about you, and I admire that.

lol alrighty then neatoo.
except that i dont know what proverbial means but okay :)

musica.cards

Quote from: l a c e y on January 04, 2009, 04:10:46 PM
lol alrighty then neatoo.
except that i dont know what proverbial means but okay :)

lol google

Himu

No, and I won't ever. ;)

I've recently built up the courage to ask people who come near me and smoke to go away.  I don't hate people who smoke, but I simply find it disgusting if they smoke when I'm in the car or while I'm eating.

Daddy

Quote from: Angel on January 04, 2009, 04:29:50 PM
No, and I won't ever. ;)

I've recently built up the courage to ask people who come near me and smoke to go away.  I don't hate people who smoke, but I simply find it disgusting if they smoke when I'm in the car or while I'm eating.
i find JPGs disgusting :|

Himu

heltar

Quote from: Angel on January 04, 2009, 04:29:50 PM
No, and I won't ever. ;)

cigarettes are bad anyway.

Sam

Quote from: Fredo on January 04, 2009, 04:06:22 PM

Quote from: l a c e y on January 03, 2009, 01:29:49 AM
kay no what fuck you.
you have no idea what im even talking about.

oh yeah fredo, you got her pinned
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up