September 25, 2024, 07:22:13 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

limewire

Started by l a c e y , December 26, 2008, 08:40:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

Samus Aran

Quote from: Red Lightning on December 27, 2008, 05:21:12 PM
I like it being long. It all flows together.

Plus I have the short version of "Wish You Were Here", too. So it's all good.  doodella;

It all flows together regardless of whether they're named as separate tracks on the album, unless you're using some out-of-date player that can't do gapless playback.

The only difference is that your version has a different looking track listing...one that doesn't really make sense, considering, for example, "Welcome to the Machine" doesn't sound anything like "Shine on You Crazy Diamond."

Samus Aran

l a c e y

Quote from: Commodore Guff on December 27, 2008, 05:21:43 PM
a sexually liberated buccaneer

what i searched it , it came up as a bi sexual pirate or something.
and i was like.. wtf.

guff

Quote from: l a c e y on December 27, 2008, 05:32:30 PM
what i searched it , it came up as a bi sexual pirate or something.
and i was like.. wtf.
that's because the term is bitrate

l a c e y

oooh lmfao..
my bad.
that explains a lot now...

Lotos

strongbad

famy

Quote from: David on December 27, 2008, 08:26:29 PM
uTorrent please
and btjunkie plz

and demonoid maybe but i dont like it sometimes because i feel obligated to seed and i am a mean leecher

Commander Fuckass

did someone suggest weezer and rage against the machine

And or puscifer, tool,and a perfect circle
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

l a c e y

no one suggested those at all

Oh

I like how Lacey keeps getting so much hatred yet she completely ignores it as if it never happened. I bet her actual life must be worse.  doodella;

Lozal

Quote from: Sackrawl on January 04, 2009, 04:52:50 PM
I like how Lacey keeps getting so much hatred yet she completely ignores it as if it never happened. I bet her actual life must be worse.  doodella;
She's thought to be a fake, as any normal person receiving that much hatred would likely be gone. powerofone;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

l a c e y

Quote from: Travis's Best Friend on January 04, 2009, 04:58:33 PM
She's thought to be a fake, as any normal person receiving that much hatred would likely be gone. powerofone;

lmfao fake? no.

Quote from: Sackrawl on January 04, 2009, 04:52:50 PM

i just dont care..

Geno

Quote from: Travis's Best Friend on January 04, 2009, 04:58:33 PM
I'm still here  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up