June 30, 2024, 08:20:03 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

limewire

Started by l a c e y , December 26, 2008, 08:40:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: Ralphie on December 27, 2008, 12:17:52 AM
Paramore is Fuckin retarded

why it's like the only good band with a female singer.
well flyleaf is pretty good too.
and whatever band lance likes that lead singers decent but strange.

Samus Aran

Quote from: l a c e y on December 27, 2008, 12:19:12 AM
why it's like the only good band with a female singer.

Portishead

Beth Gibbons is the best female vocalist ever.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on December 27, 2008, 12:21:01 AM
Portishead

BETH GIBBONS BETH GIBBONS~_^

I can thank felt for introducing me to Portishead

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

l a c e y

Quote from: Kaz on December 27, 2008, 12:21:01 AM
Portishead

never heard of that before.
ill check it out/

Geno

Actually Kaz
I need to get into Led Zeppelin.

What are the best songs
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

She kinda sucks balls at singing though. Like the Panic At The Disco song on Rock Band, it made me realize that that song would actually be pretty good if the singer wasn't so terrible.

Hiro

Not saying that that would ever apply to Paramore though

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 27, 2008, 12:21:50 AM
BETH GIBBONS BETH GIBBONS~_^

I can thank felt for introducing me to Portishead

yeah it was felt that did it for me too

Lozal

Quote from: Geno on December 27, 2008, 12:22:22 AM
Actually Kaz

What are the best songs
I know I'm not Kaz, but my personal favorite album is Physical Graffiti. Some good songs are "The Wanton Song," "The Rover," and "Trampled Underfoot." Those are all from the aforementioned album.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Geno

Quote from: Ralphie on December 27, 2008, 12:22:35 AM
She kinda sucks balls at singing though. Like the Panic At The Disco song on Rock Band, it made me realize that that song would actually be pretty good if the singer wasn't so terrible.
IT'S NINE IN THE AFTERNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON YOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOOOOOOON
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Ralphie on December 27, 2008, 12:22:35 AM

what song of theirs is on rockband?
i liked there first cd kinda.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on December 27, 2008, 12:24:27 AM
IT'S NINE IN THE AFTERNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON YOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOOOOOOON
God Geno, you're such a faggot.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 27, 2008, 12:22:22 AM
Actually Kaz

What are the best songs

Communication Breakdown
You Shook Me
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Dazed and Confused
I Can't Quit You Baby
Whole Lotta Love
Bring it On Home
Since I've Been Loving You
Gallows Pole
Black Dog
Rock and Roll
Stairway to Heaven
The Rain Song
Over the Hills and Far Away
No Quarter
The Ocean
Trampled Under Foot
Ten Years Gone
Achilles Last Stand

take your pick

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on December 27, 2008, 12:25:36 AM
God Geno, you're such a faggot.
Why that song is shit.

It's one of the few songs that I want to shoot myself when it's randomly picked on a playlist.
That and Float on  akudood;

l a c e y

the only song i dislike by them is stairway to heaven.
like its okay but i cant willingly go listen to it.

Go Up