June 27, 2024, 10:16:14 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

limewire

Started by l a c e y , December 26, 2008, 08:40:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 27, 2008, 12:26:55 AM
Why that song is shit.

It's one of the few songs that I want to shoot myself when it's randomly picked on a playlist.
That and Float on  akudood;

hey i like Float On

i don't love it or anything but i think it's decent

Hiro

God no, the first cd was dog shit compared to the 2nd one, although that still isn't saying much because the band still sucks. Oh geno i forgot to mention Punkrocker by Teddybears featuring Iggy Pop

Geno

Quote from: l a c e y on December 27, 2008, 12:28:00 AM
the only song i dislike by them is stairway to heaven.
like its okay but i cant willingly go listen to it.
What the fuck is wrong with you
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Yeah What's wrong with Float On? I need to torrent some led zeppelin as well as elo

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ralphie on December 27, 2008, 12:30:12 AM
Yeah What's wrong with Float On? I need to torrent some led zeppelin as well as elo

ELO is completely hit-or-miss on most albums, except for one solid work, A New World Record.

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on December 27, 2008, 12:28:12 AM
hey i like Float On

i don't love it or anything but i think it's decent
It's really annoying to play.

OH AND COOL FOR CATS HOLY SHIT THAT SUCKS TO PLAY
It's still fun to do vocals for though
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

I just played cool for cats today, it sounded good but was a tad boring to play

Geno

Quote from: Ralphie on December 27, 2008, 12:33:30 AM
I just played cool for cats today, it sounded good but was a tad boring to play
You've downloaded the Metallica pack haven't you  bassir;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on December 27, 2008, 12:31:31 AM
It's really annoying to play.
Only if you're on bass.

Its a fun and easy song to play.

I especially love it on drums.

Hiro

The Wii store won't be up for a couple more days and why would i do that anyways

Geno

Quote from: Ralphie on December 27, 2008, 12:35:54 AM
The Wii store won't be up for a couple more days and why would i do that anyways
Uh because those songs are amazing?

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: Ralphie on December 27, 2008, 12:39:49 AM
Oh okay
Fuck you get them.  baddood;
That and the Judas Priest pack

Hiro

That costs money dude doodthing;

just1more

Quote from: Kaz on December 27, 2008, 12:26:37 AM
Communication Breakdown
You Shook Me
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Dazed and Confused
I Can't Quit You Baby
Whole Lotta Love
Bring it On Home
Since I've Been Loving You