April 23, 2024, 09:49:05 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Legalize Cannabis?

Started by heltar, December 25, 2008, 10:00:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Hippopo

Quote from: Tyler on January 01, 2009, 04:58:46 PM
I somehow doubt you mean this.
Really?  Why would you think this?   O_0

Classic

Quote from: Cedric Diggory on January 01, 2009, 05:43:47 PM
Really?  Why would you think this?   O_0

It seems awfully out of character.
Oh well. Carry on.

Hippopo

Quote from: Tyler on January 01, 2009, 05:52:16 PM
It seems awfully out of character.
Oh well. Carry on.
You mean I don't seem like someone who would smoke? :O

I'm very open to anything.

36chambers

Quote from: Houdini on December 31, 2008, 07:25:12 PM
That's irrelevant. Idiots or not, tons of people are getting thrown in jail for something that shouldn't even be a crime. Furthermore, your tax dollars are keeping them alive.

The impact of taking them out of jail on my taxes would be very marginal and unnoticeable. There's a lot more people in jail that I'm keeping alive, so once again I don't think it matters... If I'm gonna get high I'll do it in the privacy of my own house or a friend's.

Pancake Paraphernalia

I don't give a damn whether it's legal or not as long as that shit doesn't end up in my mouth. If you're caught smuggling weed, you're a moron, and the most cops should ever think of doing if taking the profits. Prison is pathetic. But honestly, I'd like to see less people on this crap because it's annoying when you hear that some idiot was high and killed or injured another person unknowingly. Also, I don't want any problems with it involving me, I just want to stay away from this weed business.
number stations

l a c e y

being high isnt an excuse for killing someone..

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: l a c e y on January 01, 2009, 10:33:53 PM
being high isnt an excuse for killing someone..

It isn't. Which is why it's annoying at times when people get high and they go and do idiotic things that get people other than themselves into shit.I don't hear it on the news as much as drunk people crash and killing though. I admit I drink alcohol at times, but I don't get drunk or over do it. It's not worth it.
number stations

l a c e y

Paul

I say legalize. I am totally for it.

Hippopo

Quote from: DecembeR on January 01, 2009, 10:40:17 PM
It isn't. Which is why it's annoying at times when people get high and they go and do idiotic things that get people other than themselves into shit.I don't hear it on the news as much as drunk people crash and killing though. I admit I drink alcohol at times, but I don't get drunk or over do it. It's not worth it.
Then shouldn't alcohol be illegal too if it's worse than that vile weed?!?  O_0

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cedric Diggory on January 02, 2009, 10:14:57 AM
We've already tried that.

BROTIP: It didn't work at all, or even come close.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

heltar

Quote from: DecembeR on January 01, 2009, 10:28:48 PM
But honestly, I'd like to see less people on this crap because it's annoying when you hear that some idiot was high and killed or injured another person unknowingly.

That doesn't happen.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Hippo on January 02, 2009, 10:14:57 AM

No. I believe alcohol is more popular than weed but eliminating their use is terrible, in my opinion. They should be legal, then. But instead of telling people not to smoke it, they should tell people not to be asses and not to smoke weed or get drunk with loaded pistols in their hands and go insane. The people can do whatever they want to their addicted selves. But my main point being, as long as in my life time I don't run into any bs having to do with this, the people can go smoke weed with their asses for all I care.

number stations

Hippopo

Quote from: DecembeR on January 02, 2009, 04:09:37 PM
No. I believe alcohol is more popular than weed but eliminating their use is terrible, in my opinion. They should be legal, then. But instead of telling people not to smoke it, they should tell people not to be asses and not to smoke weed or get drunk with loaded pistols in their hands and go insane. The people can do whatever they want to their addicted selves. But my main point being, as long as in my life time I don't run into any bs having to do with this, the people can go smoke weed with their asses for all I care.

Well, that's good.

However, I think you have some warped views on the effects of marijuana.  It doesn't make you want to kill people.  O_0

Go Up