April 18, 2024, 11:37:11 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Legalize Cannabis?

Started by heltar, December 25, 2008, 10:00:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

I like how this went from the legalization of weed to discussion about how clear glass is
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

j o e i n c

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 05:42:22 PM
I like how this went from the legalization of weed to discussion about how clear glass is
what if it was colored  glass

36chambers

Does it matter if it's legal? I mean if you sit around at your house and smoke weed, nothing will happen to you 

heltar

Quote from: 36 on December 28, 2008, 07:47:40 PM
Does it matter if it's legal? I mean if you sit around at your house and smoke weed, nothing will happen to you 

A lot of people don't have that luxury. If you get pulled over and they find weed, you're fucked.
It's not that simple.

j o e i n c

yeah youll get high

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: heltar on December 28, 2008, 08:30:43 PM
A lot of people don't have that luxury. If you get pulled over and they find weed, you're fucked.
It's not that simple.
The problem is the police can only search your car if they have probable cause or at least a reasonable suspicion.

If you're just getting pulled over for speeding or something and they ask if you can search, it's your own damn fault if you let them.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2008, 12:06:41 PM
The problem is the police can only search your car if they have probable cause or at least a reasonable suspicion.

If you're just getting pulled over for speeding or something and they ask if you can search, it's your own damn fault if you let them.
Also, plain view, but that also means you're retarded.

j o e i n c

heltar

December 29, 2008, 01:28:38 PM #38 Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 01:35:18 PM by heltar
Quote from: Frutta Procione on December 29, 2008, 12:12:42 PM
Also, plain view, but that also means you're retarded.

Yeah, that's why the sack stays in my shoe while I'm in the car. I'm paranoid like that, so no matter how baked I may be while driving around, cops can't do shit. Asking to take off shoes = strip search, and cops can't strip search you unless you're acting really shady... even then they're not supposed to. Just always say "no" and you'll be fine.

Quote from: joeinc on December 29, 2008, 09:48:22 AM
yeah youll get high

what the fuck kind of post is that?

j o e i n c

Quote from: heltar on December 29, 2008, 01:28:38 PM
Yeah, that's why the sack stays in my shoe while I'm in the car. I'm paranoid like that, so no matter how baked I may be while driving around, cops can't do shit. Asking to take off shoes = strip search, and cops can't strip search you unless you're acting really shady... even then they're not supposed to. Just always say "no" and you'll be fine.

itsssssss

won

one

i meant one

l a c e y

i dont want to sit at my house and smoke weed.
like i think that it should have the same rules as smoking cigarettes, like no smoking in public places.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: heltar on December 29, 2008, 01:28:38 PM

although cops do have the right to stop and frisk with any suspicion at all

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Yeah, it's not like people ever get arrested for possession or anything.

36chambers

Quote from: Houdini on December 29, 2008, 04:29:19 PM
Yeah, it's not like people ever get arrested for possession or anything.

You're an idiot if you get arrested for possession  doodhuh;

heltar

Quote from: 36 on December 29, 2008, 05:25:02 PM
You're an idiot if you get arrested for possession  doodhuh;

You just can't give the police any probable cause, and even then..
That's why I said the shoes are wonderful.

Go Up