March 28, 2024, 02:15:21 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Introducing the new Ranking System

Started by Daddy, August 07, 2009, 06:30:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

May 24, 2016, 05:58:28 PM #90 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:42:20 PM by FAMY2
Ezlo why come here and shit post? Once again you come here spewing stupidity.

Sivic is a nice guy. And I guess that makes me the enemy also. It's a shame that you abuse your newly granted position to just fuck with someone. Very adult and responsible once again. I'd take 100 Felts and Sivics over you. They show more class than you do. Obviously they respect the basic principles of responsibility more than you.

Felt (so there is no mistake who I mean) has been to Outsider lately. Check your facts.

I'm proud of Boyah and all the work JMV does. Don't come here a spread your shit. And it's not just JMV  it's the forum as a whole that makes it pleasant to come here. It may not be perfect but we consider it home. Go away and stop violating our space or stop bitching.

Because of your attitude I am staying away from Outsider. You are making it some place I no longer trust. Never thought you'd go to such lengths for fun. So JMV can let Soup know my reasons. I trust him. You make me sad.

squirrelfriend

i like forums where mods don't use their board permissions except for like highly exceptional circumstances tbh
hey ezlo have fun editing everyone's posts but i would rather just have uncut sivic posts tbh

FAMY2

Next Ezlo trick. Misquote Boyah posts.

strongbad

squirrelfriend

i forgot i can just link this thread because it's publicly visible to unregistered guests

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 24, 2016, 05:58:28 PM
Ezlo why come here and shit post? Once again you come here spewing stupidity.

Sivic is a nice guy. And I guess that makes me the enemy also. It's a shame that you abuse your newly granted position to just fuck with someone. Very adult and responsible once again. I'd take 100 Felts and Sivics over you. They show more class than you do. Obviously they respect the basic principles of responsibility more than you.

Felt (so there is no mistake who I mean) has been to Outsider lately. Check your facts.

I'm proud of Boyah and all the work JMV does. Don't come here a spread your shit. And it's not just JMV  it's the forum as a whole that makes it pleasant to come here. It may not be perfect but we consider it home. Go away and stop violating our space or stop bitching.

Because of your attitude I am staying away from Outsider. You are making it some place I no longer trust. Never thought you'd go to such lengths for fun. So JMV can let Soup know my reasons. I trust him. You make me sad.

this entire post is really bad and im surprised you could type it all and believe 100% in it
are you well, rae? is this your form of being an epic troll? whatever it is im just go out and say this will be the last time im publicly acknowledging any of your remarks toward me because you are completely delusional

sivic is a nice guy. HA

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 24, 2016, 06:03:03 PM
i like forums where mods don't use their board permissions except for like highly exceptional circumstances tbh
hey ezlo have fun editing everyone's posts but i would rather just have uncut sivic posts tbh
thank you for the feedback i promise i'll keep that in my mind next time i decide to abuse my powers i mean edit sivic's posts
and i will

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 24, 2016, 06:16:06 PM
hey ezlo what's up
nm u
:)

squirrelfriend

ezlo yr being very fido on boyah and soupsider rn
this is very messy tbh

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 25, 2016, 11:21:40 AM
ezlo yr being very fido on boyah and soupsider rn
this is very messy tbh
thats just like your opinion man  wariodood;
sounds like u just need to lighten up

squirrelfriend

u have your own soapbox on soupsider; go talk about it there
also rae is incapable of sounding ridiculous.
that post reeked of desperation

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 25, 2016, 11:25:52 AM
u have your own soapbox on soupsider; go talk about it there
also rae is incapable of sounding ridiculous.
that post reeked of desperation
idk my man she genuinely believes there is something redeeming to sivic aside from being someone to laugh at  appeasement;

Ezloﺕ

also i just realized rae probably believes sivic when he makes all those threads sucking up to her
in any case im ending this conversation now  akudood;

squirrelfriend

there is actually
>that feel when you find out there's someone more repulsive than sivic out in the world

Samus Aran

breaking: three people argue about cross-forum politics in unrelated thread while rest of forum watches on, awkwardly, somewhat annoyed but not caring quite enough to say anything about it. moderator locks thread mostly out of pity

Go Up