April 19, 2024, 07:47:52 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Death and Dying

Started by Terran SCV, December 11, 2008, 08:25:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

December 13, 2008, 08:45:29 AM #15 Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 09:05:02 AM by Thyme
Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 13, 2008, 08:39:55 AM
No, there's plenty of Christians,  baddood;

But I'm an antitheist antireligious guy who believes in the afterlife. hocuspocus;

Daddy

Quote from: Thyme on December 13, 2008, 08:45:29 AM
But I'm an antitheist who believes in the afterlife. hocuspocus;
How is that possible? goonish

Thyme

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 13, 2008, 08:55:21 AM
How is that possible? goonish

Why wouldn't it be? It's not like the concepts of a life after death and the worship of a deity are necessarily connected.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Det's Placenta on December 13, 2008, 09:40:18 AM
your kewn fur is god
our kewn who art is smelly
sirry be thy type
thy kewndom come
thy will be done
wif babis as it is in kewntopolis
gif us this kewn this daily kewn
and forgif us our bites
as we forgif those who bite against us
for thine is the kewndom the sirry, and the smells forever and ever kewmen[;

And on subject; Thyme, if you believe humans hve an afterlife, what about animals?

Thyme

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 13, 2008, 09:45:35 AM
And on subject; Thyme, if you believe humans hve an afterlife, what about animals?

No, you silly kewns don't have those rights. hocuspocus;

I dunno. I don't believe in any particular kind of afterlife, I just believe in its possibility. It could be pretty much anything that's... well, after life. Including animals or not is getting too much into specifics.

Terran SCV

Quote from: Thyme on December 13, 2008, 10:03:22 AM
I dunno. I don't believe in any particular kind of afterlife, I just believe in its possibility. It could be pretty much anything that's... well, after life. Including animals or not is getting too much into specifics.

True. You never know. You never know (unless you've died and was reincarnated somehow)
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

musica.cards

Quote from: Thyme on December 13, 2008, 07:51:13 AM
Sooooooo... I'm the only here who believes in an afterlife of any sort? O_0

Does it matter? If I die, I am no longer the person I was (this time around?).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Thyme

Quote from: some_person on December 13, 2008, 11:05:41 AM
Does it matter? If I die, I am no longer the person I was (this time around?).

I was just asking if other people believed in some form of it. befuddlement

musica.cards

Quote from: Thyme on December 13, 2008, 11:10:48 AM
I was just asking if other people believed in some form of it. befuddlement

And I was just telling you my stance on it.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 13, 2008, 08:39:55 AM
No, there's plenty of Christians,  baddood;
Me and what army?
Quote from: Thyme on December 13, 2008, 07:51:13 AM
Sooooooo... I'm the only here who believes in an afterlife of any sort? O_0
No, that's why I said I'm not worried about death

Thyme

Quote from: some_person on December 13, 2008, 11:11:43 AM
And I was just telling you my stance on it.

I realise your main point is that it doesn't matter. I agree, you're right, it doesn't. Some people still like to think about it for kicks. We all do things that don't really matter once in a while. When I think about it, I don't come to a conclusion of nothingness; I don't come to any conclusion at all. I just get a tingly feeling that I enjoy somewhat. hocuspocus;

musica.cards

Quote from: Thyme on December 13, 2008, 11:42:13 AM
I realise your main point is that it doesn't matter. I agree, you're right, it doesn't. Some people still like to think about it for kicks. We all do things that don't really matter once in a while. When I think about it, I don't come to a conclusion of nothingness; I don't come to any conclusion at all. I just get a tingly feeling that I enjoy somewhat. hocuspocus;

Cool, but I still think about to. That point was made to people who don't like the idea of dying.

Go Up