October 06, 2024, 11:17:58 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ok after i get 360

Started by The spy who loves you, December 07, 2008, 12:12:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Mass Effect
Oblivion
Fallout 3
Mirrors Edge
Dead Rising
Crackdown
Farcry 2
Forza 2 (if that's your style)

Geno

Quote from: Jack Bauer on December 07, 2008, 04:05:09 PM
Mass Effect
Oblivion
Fallout 3
Mirrors Edge
Dead Rising
Crackdown
Farcry 2
Forza 2 (if that's your style)

Farcry 2 wasn't that great
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2008, 07:53:47 PM
Farcry 2 wasn't that great

I haven't played it, but it looks amazing.
What's wrong with it?

Geno

Quote from: Jack Bauer on December 07, 2008, 08:04:04 PM
I haven't played it, but it looks amazing.
What's wrong with it?
It just felt like the typical shooter that I've played many many times before

It really bored me.  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

geno what is your opinion on eternal sonata

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on December 07, 2008, 08:32:48 PM
Have yet to play it but it looks pretty cool

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Blue Dragon was ok you just have to stick with it.

Beautiful Katamari is pretty fun

Bioshock is ok, just buy it used or something
same with assasin's creed.
and Halo...

KonohaShinobi

Quotei should have more than 30 at the end of the month so what should i get

What the hell? 30 $60 games by the end of December?!
I barely have 20 GCN games and I have had that for at least 4 years (whenever it was release, christmas gift that year)! Not to mention you do not have a job or anything, and even then you would have to be making a lot of money when you get that ONE pay check if they pay you once every two weeks, and if you will not have one by Christmas, you are talking about buying 30 games in FIVE DAYS.

Anyway, I am going to have GoW2, Fallout 3 (or Fable 2 I haven't really decided, most likely Fallout) and Lego Indy and Kungfu Panda.

l a c e y

fabel 2 or however it's spelled.
halo 3 forsure.
call of duty. you must get this one.

Hermione Granger

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on December 07, 2008, 12:13:08 PM
i hear eternal sonata is pretty cook
that shit is so hard

i got stuck on the first temple and quit

also the gameplay is fun it's just that i got stuck. akudood;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on December 08, 2008, 05:02:58 AM
What the hell? 30 $60 games by the end of December?!
I barely have 20 GCN games and I have had that for at least 4 years (whenever it was release, christmas gift that year)! Not to mention you do not have a job or anything, and even then you would have to be making a lot of money when you get that ONE pay check if they pay you once every two weeks, and if you will not have one by Christmas, you are talking about buying 30 games in FIVE DAYS.

Anyway, I am going to have GoW2, Fallout 3 (or Fable 2 I haven't really decided, most likely Fallout) and Lego Indy and Kungfu Panda.
no i meant 30 dollars lol

i own like 50 games each on gcn and ps2 though

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on December 08, 2008, 05:02:58 AM
GoW2  Fuck yeah
Fallout 3  Fuck yeah
(or Fable 2 I haven't really decided, most likely Fallout) No Fallout 3 is much better. Fable 2 is not worth the price. Too short.
Lego Indy Fuck yeah
Kungfu Panda. Shit sucks

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Amsid on December 08, 2008, 04:02:24 PM
no i meant 30 dollars lol

i own like 50 games each on gcn and ps2 though

That's a relief. With only $30 you can't really buy anything too recent. I hear Assassin's Creed is fun if you ignore the fact that you are pretty much doing the same exact thing over and over again.

Also, Tales of Vesperia looks amazing, it is part of the reason I wanted a 360. That and Gears and RE5, and pretty much every other game the Wii is not getting.
QuoteGoW2  Fuck yeah
Fallout 3  Fuck yeah
(or Fable 2 I haven't really decided, most likely Fallout) No Fallout 3 is much better. Fable 2 is not worth the price. Too short.
Lego Indy Fuck yeah
Kungfu Panda. Shit sucks

Yeah, I was going to shoot for Fallout 3, then wait until Fable 2 is in the bargain bin.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on December 07, 2008, 08:32:48 PM

played the demo and it is really cool

as an RPG though it's above average.

Oh

I hated the Eternal Sonata demo. Don't buy Banjo, it's been slaughtered.

Go Up