April 24, 2024, 02:29:37 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

2 boys hang kitten with a game controller

Started by Geno, December 05, 2008, 03:40:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Trini on December 05, 2008, 04:28:23 PM
And I suppose we should all be crushed because we kill house spiders and roaches?
Kids do stupid shit. And their parents shouldn't have allowed them to play such games in the first place.

Are you fucking stupid?
A cat is a far more intelligent animal than an insect.
That's just disturbing that little kids would do that.  O_0
Pretty much all murders and serial killers start out at a young age killing little animals like this, that's why they're so concerned.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Tomboh

Samus Aran

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 05, 2008, 08:10:31 PM
Pretty much all murders and serial killers start out at a young age killing little animals like this, that's why they're so concerned.

I can honestly only think of one famed serial killer that bothered doing that was known to do that...of course, he also performed bestiality...but then, he was taught to do that by an uncle. This would be Henry Lee Lucas, by the way.

So I think "pretty much all murderers and serial killers" is a pretty big stretch, unless of course you have something to back up that claim...I'm not entirely sure myself, obviously. But I will at least say that many of them are prone to violence at a young age. But you have to keep in mind that many of the "disturbed" ones don't encounter mental disorders until well into adolescence or later.

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Cigarillo on December 05, 2008, 05:55:45 PM
How did psychopickle even get liked by outsider, I thought he was hated by everyone. ;_;

Also I wonder if the kids actually enjoyed hanging the cat.

well you thought wrong madam  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Tom(boh) M. Riddle on December 05, 2008, 08:18:08 PM
where do you go in the city to rape women
you can rape pregnant womans on the street.
ya its bad but its fun. i like to play gta
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Martin

Why is everyone so concerned with GTA? Retailers already aren't allowed to sell M games to children under 17, at least this is the case with every place I've gone to.

StarPilot

Quote from: M_W on December 06, 2008, 11:34:31 AM
Why is everyone so concerned with GTA? Retailers already aren't allowed to sell M games to children under 17, at least this is the case with every place I've gone to.
It's the fact that parents are buying M rated games for kids that aren't old enough to play them without learning what the game ratings mean.

Martin

Quote from: StarPilot on December 06, 2008, 11:45:33 AM
It's the fact that parents are buying M rated games for kids that aren't old enough to play them without learning what the game ratings mean.
You'd think that the title alone would give some clue to the game's content.

StarPilot

Quote from: M_W on December 06, 2008, 12:45:49 PM
You'd think that the title alone would give some clue to the game's content.
Happy Tree Friends, sure that sounds innocent enough.

[spoiler]It's rated M for "Blood and Gore" and "Violence".[/spoiler]

Lotos

Quote from: Ezlo on December 05, 2008, 04:03:37 PM
This is absolutely awful, but seriously, what the hell are these little kids doing playing a rated M video game?

My friend's little brother played GTA with him.  I wonder how he turned up?

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Lotos on December 06, 2008, 11:35:31 PM
My friend's little brother played GTA with him.  I wonder how he turned up?

I know I turned out fine, but then again I rape my hookers using a wireless controller.  baddood;

Trini

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 05, 2008, 08:10:31 PM
Are you fucking stupid?
A cat is a far more intelligent animal than an insect.
That's just disturbing that little kids would do that.  O_0

What does intelligence have to do with it?
Then let the officials and parents deal with it. What I don't understand is why people are shitting all over it when they hear crazy shit on almost a daily basis. Just because it was a kitten? Yes it was wrong , but is it bad that I don't care like everyone else does? 
[CENTER][/center]

me003

Quote from: Ezlo on December 05, 2008, 04:03:37 PM
This is absolutely awful, but seriously, what the hell are these little kids doing playing a rated M video game?
[spoiler=Rated M for Mature]Motherfucker I was playing mortal kombat when I was well younger than 8
of course games have gotten more graphic n shit BUT FUCK ME UP THE ASS IF I WASNT ALLOWED TO PLAY MKIII I WOULD HAVE KILLED A WHITE MAN.  [/spoiler]
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Josh

Every time I read something like that, I don't feel better until I can hug a small animal.  saddood;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: TheKingsRoyalBaker on December 14, 2008, 12:41:07 PM
Every time I read something like that, I don't feel better until I can hug a small animal.  saddood;

Go Up