March 28, 2024, 12:12:06 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

The Warriors (pretty lame), Unforgiven (fantastic), Goodfellas (also fantastic)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Joice

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 11, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
i saw logan too. this is the best comic book movie ever made.

probably not the best imo but it's the better of the x-men movies, even if it is pretty grim.

made me sad

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Joice on March 15, 2017, 03:59:34 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 11, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

probably not the best imo but it's the better of the x-men movies, even if it is pretty grim.

made me sad
what do you think the best one is?

ME##

i'd say this is probably the most honest superhero movie to date and probably the best as in terms of actual movieing

also lol surprised the movie got away with having a RAM of all things be the car that didn't start considering how much money fca must have shilled out to fox

Samus Aran

Joice

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 16, 2017, 05:27:56 PM
Quote from: Joice on March 15, 2017, 03:59:34 PM

made me sad
what do you think the best one is?

sry i was talking in general terms of superhero movies

i'm actually not too keen on x-men movies

YPrrrr

March 18, 2017, 10:23:24 AM #2142 Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:31:09 AM by YPargh
Ya but what do you think the best super hero movie is

I think I'd have it between Dark Knight, Deadpool, and Batman with Adam West. Or V for Vendetta if just looking at comic book movies

Thyme

Quote from: YPargh on March 18, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

I think I'd have it between Dark Knight, Deadpool, and Batman with Adam West. Or V for Vendetta if just looking at comic book movies

i know it's a ~controversial~ opinion but i really liked Watchmen

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on March 18, 2017, 10:50:48 AM
Quote from: YPargh on March 18, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

i know it's a ~controversial~ opinion but i really liked Watchmen
I think it was fine, it's such a big novel it's hard to condense and I think they did pretty okay

Go Up