March 23, 2019, 05:31:16 AM

1,535,836 Posts in 46,068 Topics by 1,070 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Joice

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 11, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
i saw logan too. this is the best comic book movie ever made.

probably not the best imo but it's the better of the x-men movies, even if it is pretty grim.

made me sad

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Quote from: Joice on March 15, 2017, 03:59:34 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 11, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

probably not the best imo but it's the better of the x-men movies, even if it is pretty grim.

made me sad
what do you think the best one is?

David

i'd say this is probably the most honest superhero movie to date and probably the best as in terms of actual movieing

also lol surprised the movie got away with having a RAM of all things be the car that didn't start considering how much money fca must have shilled out to fox

Samus Aran

Joice

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 16, 2017, 05:27:56 PM
Quote from: Joice on March 15, 2017, 03:59:34 PM

made me sad
what do you think the best one is?

sry i was talking in general terms of superhero movies

i'm actually not too keen on x-men movies

YPrrrr

March 18, 2017, 10:23:24 AM #2156 Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:31:09 AM by YPargh
Ya but what do you think the best super hero movie is

I think I'd have it between Dark Knight, Deadpool, and Batman with Adam West. Or V for Vendetta if just looking at comic book movies

Thimelidoo

Quote from: YPargh on March 18, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

I think I'd have it between Dark Knight, Deadpool, and Batman with Adam West. Or V for Vendetta if just looking at comic book movies

i know it's a ~controversial~ opinion but i really liked Watchmen

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on March 18, 2017, 10:50:48 AM
Quote from: YPargh on March 18, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

i know it's a ~controversial~ opinion but i really liked Watchmen
I think it was fine, it's such a big novel it's hard to condense and I think they did pretty okay

Samus Aran

I watched Raging Bull last night. So fucking good. Best Scorsese film. Best sports film.

Go Up