April 20, 2024, 04:33:30 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 02, 2016, 10:14:55 PM
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on August 30, 2016, 10:22:52 AM
Watched Kubo and the Two Strings on Saturday, was another good film by the people at Laika

saw it as well. thought that the beginning was amazing, the "adventure" was meh and the ending was okay. superb animation though.

Saw this last night and I'd agree with this.

Animation was incredible but the ending was weak.

strongbad

idk if they are considered movies but i am going through louis theroux documentaries and they are so damn good

what a great guy

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i watched HAUSU for the first time it Changed My Life

Samus Aran

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 11, 2016, 11:40:49 PM
i watched HAUSU for the first time it Changed My Life

you didn't watch that in movie stream with us? it was a blast, one of the best boyah movie nights we had tbh

that movie is an experience. not just because it's a crazy weird experimental art film, but also just cause it's a lot of fun

TooB

Watched Kingsglaive FFXV.
I really liked it. 

Hyper

Snowden went for sooo loonnnggggg

Hyper

I saw Ouija: Origin of Evil today. was pleasantly surprised. really good horror movie with tons of awesome creepy scenes

Thyme

i just watched the original alien for the first time
i beat alien: isolation this week and i was in the mood

it's p. tight
i was told it was boring but nah, it's just not really an action flick, even tho there's a decent amount of that in the last act
but as a sci-fi horror it's p.great

[spoiler]^^ why i never post my opinions about anything, damn[/spoiler]

Hiro

Saw Doctor Strange last week, it was very enjoyable but nothing special
new movie theater in town opens today, going to see Fantastic Beasts tomorrow
also on my list for this year:
Moana
Moonlight
La La Land
Star Wars Rogue One

ME##

say boyhood last night

p. good.  but olivia is definitely y mom if she had the misfortune of remarrying twice

fantastic beasts was pretty good and it's nice that it's not just 'harry potter in america!'

overall both solid 7s

Hiro

Fantastic Beasts was pretty darn good
Moonlight was fucking fantastic

Hiro

YPrrrr

I saw Moana and it was p. good. Really like the songs "Shiny" which sounded like straight up David Bowie and "You're Welcome" which pretty much confirms the Rock can nail any type of entertainment he tries

strongbad

watched starcrash the other night

if you're into comically bad scifi i HIGHLY recommend this. came out in 1979 and it is a HUGE starwars ripoff. honestly the movie wouldnt even make sense if you hadnt seen starwars lol. also stars David Hasslehoff as the han solo type which is fun

TooB

Go Up