April 28, 2024, 02:14:50 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

watched Final Fantasy XV: Kignsglaive.

It was pretty good to be honest, it wasnt just fan-service like Advent Children was, it actually set up the game's story pretty well..

now to wait until November to play it  :(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 27, 2016, 12:45:08 PM
Quote from: Socks on August 10, 2016, 08:36:31 PM
the original magnificent seven, pretty cool and good. watched some old john wayne westerns, i like his style of acting, until it gets annoying at times. overall i'm digging my renewed interest in westerns again.
john wayne acting aka just say the lines and look tough. but his movies are pretty entertaining.

it's funny how everyone's "john wayne imitation" is constantly saying "pilgrim" but he only ever does that in one film, the man who shot liberty valence

great movie tho

TooB

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on September 04, 2016, 11:31:23 AM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 27, 2016, 12:45:08 PM
Quote from: Socks on August 10, 2016, 08:36:31 PM
the original magnificent seven, pretty cool and good. watched some old john wayne westerns, i like his style of acting, until it gets annoying at times. overall i'm digging my renewed interest in westerns again.
john wayne acting aka just say the lines and look tough. but his movies are pretty entertaining.

it's funny how everyone's "john wayne imitation" is constantly saying "pilgrim" but he only ever does that in one film, the man who shot liberty valence

great movie tho
yeah, but that's common with many actors.

How many times did Clint Eastwood say "Do you feel lucky?"

Socks

Quote from: the MIB the on August 17, 2016, 12:16:54 AM
please suggest some gunslinging action 4me PLEASE

oh dude yeah, just watched death rides a horse again and realized how blatantly quentin tarantino stole from it, and how much better it would have been if lee van cleef had some help from the other actors, as his performance is top notch. the big gundown is one of my favorites, the dollars trilogy, the great silence, the good, the bad and the ugly. just to name a few

Hiro

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping
was p funny, I think David enjoyed it too

ME##

Quote from: ƕɾο on September 09, 2016, 08:52:15 AM
yeah it was pretty good

i'm surprised it did so poorly at the box office jesus

famy

Quote from: ƕɾο on September 09, 2016, 08:52:15 AM
i couldn't relate to that song because I have different things in my jeep

that line was way funnier than it should have been to me

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I saw Don't Breathe last night. It was great to see a horror movie that didn't really have e any gimmick slasher things in it. The movie is about these 3 people who try to rob this old blind war veteran. They fuck up and end up locked in the house with this fucked up blind dude and his equally fucked up Rottweiler. Thumbs up but I felt the movie could have ended faster

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 14, 2016, 09:12:23 AM
I saw Don't Breathe last night. It was great to see a horror movie that didn't really have e any gimmick slasher things in it. The movie is about these 3 people who try to rob this old blind war veteran. They fuck up and end up locked in the house with this fucked up blind dude and his equally fucked up Rottweiler. Thumbs up but I felt the movie could have ended faster

Good review. I'm not going to watch since I hate being scared but everything was well said. Thumbs up

TooB

Who here has seen Audition?

It's a Japanese horror/thriller movie

Quote from: Big Goop on September 18, 2016, 02:52:07 PM

i haven't can u give a synopsis???

TooB

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 18, 2016, 06:22:08 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on September 18, 2016, 02:52:07 PM

i haven't can u give a synopsis???
basically its about this girl who goes in for an audition, and becomes obsessed with the guy doing the auditions.

She ends up kidnapping him and proceeds to do fucked up things. It's a good movie. You should check it out.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 14, 2016, 09:12:23 AM
it's directed by the same guy that did the Evil Dead remake  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on September 18, 2016, 09:39:34 PM
it's directed by the same guy that did the Evil Dead remake  hocuspocus;
i still haven't seen that!!! I need to watch it. I read that this movie was a direct response to the criticisms of that remake

TooB

I actually liked the Evil Dead remake quite a bit.
It's pretty cool if you can accept it's changes.

Go Up