March 18, 2024, 11:13:08 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movies - you've seen recently?

Started by reeper, November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

November 27, 2008, 08:46:14 PM Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:47:00 PM by Shinobu Oshino
Write down the movie you saw recently and a short review for it.

The Happening 2008 - My parents rented it, I didn't expect much and wasn't disappointed only because I knew it wouldn't contain much. There were a couple of cool scenes, such as the two grandmothers kitting with gas masks.

A Clockwork Orange - I actually never seen it all the way through so I decided I would. It's a great movie as most say. I had to watch it in three parts because of my sleepiness recently but it was worth it.

Party Monster - My girlfriend's favorite movie, I watched it with her. I liked it but only because it's based on a true story. Though I might find "Party Monster: The Shockumentary" a little better because I'm always a little suspicious of movies based on true stories, because they can change so much.

2LDK - My friend loves watching low budget Asian movies, he brought it over. The first 40 minutes leads up to a 20 minute fight scene between the two female main characters. It was decent, the special effects were awful but that usually makes it more funny.

The Host - What ever you do, watch the English dub because the dubbing is awful. It's like Godzilla but with better special effects.

Wall-E - Movie rules.

Hermione Granger

Catch Me If You Can. it was great. the end

Wrench

Twilight - Pretty cool if you know nothing about the book

Samus Aran

The Shawshank Redemption

I dunno, I just felt like watching it, so I did.

Feynman

Quantum of Solace.

I wished Camille died.

Nate

LCK

28 Days Later and Dazed and Confused.

God, I love Dazed and Confused.

Houdini

Waking Life. I saw it years ago, but I just recently bought it for $10. I had forgotten how good it is.

Hiro

Tropic Thunder - Pretty funny, lots of actors in it
Quantum of Solace - pretty intense

WALL-E IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER

Skylark

Twilight - I enjoyed it. Whatever
Max Payne - I really liked really liked it
the book of right on

Samus Aran

Wrench

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 28, 2008, 11:22:02 AM
The Shawshank Redemption

I dunno, I just felt like watching it, so I did.

Alexander Dumbass....I laughed so hard when they said that

Anyways, great movie and I had an urge to appreciate you watching it. I did a paper on it last year.

Nyerp

bolt

it was a disney movie

starring miley cyrus and john travolta as a talking dog

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on November 29, 2008, 10:49:24 AM
What

It's a good movie, but it's pretty damn far from being the best movie ever, still. Besides, I liked Ratatouille more.

Go Up