October 05, 2024, 11:34:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Super Mario RPG available now on Virtual Console

Started by Classic, September 01, 2008, 11:48:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 26, 2008, 11:21:32 AM
Where are you stuck in the temple? The aim of the whole ordeal is to get to Belome's room so you can bash his skull in and proceed to Monstro Town.
Yeah, I did that and got into the town. I was actually just wondering if there was a way to get all of those Frog Coins in the other room, but I guess you can't. saddood;
also some creep behind a box said "i have a star to sell, but you don't have enough coins"
is he important akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRINKET on November 26, 2008, 11:34:55 AM
Yeah, I did that and got into the town. I was actually just wondering if there was a way to get all of those Frog Coins in the other room, but I guess you can't. saddood;
also some creep behind a box said "i have a star to sell, but you don't have enough coins"
is he important akudood;

You can get that stuff. You just need a key, and the key is in Monstro Town. It's sitting on top of a ledge and you need to talk to the thwomp guy enough times that he pounds enough to knock it down.

The star guy gives you exactly that...a star. I always do it for quick experience.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 26, 2008, 11:36:49 AM
You can get that stuff. You just need a key, and the key is in Monstro Town. It's sitting on top of a ledge and you need to talk to the thwomp guy enough times that he pounds enough to knock it down.

The star guy gives you exactly that...a star. I always do it for quick experience.
Oh, I see. befuddlement
But how many coins do I need for that star guy? :'(

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRINKET on November 26, 2008, 11:40:04 AM
Oh, I see. befuddlement
But how many coins do I need for that star guy? :'(

I think it's 400 coins or something for the first star, 800 for the second...not entirely sure though.

Kalahari Inkantation

Wrench

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrenchninja on November 27, 2008, 06:45:53 AM
I'm still stuck on Exor akudood;

how doodthing;

even if you don't do the geno whirl trick, he's still quite easy

Go Up