October 05, 2024, 09:30:10 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of games that need to be deleted

Started by Samus Aran, November 21, 2008, 11:18:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

November 21, 2008, 11:18:14 PM Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 10:22:59 AM by Kazmopolitan
First, a list of games that urgently need to be removed, due to duplication, unplayability, or other technical issues.

Asteroids (worse version of Asteroids2 CH)
Billiards or Pool CH (they're duplicates)
Blocks (score submission is broken)
Conecrazi (unplayable)
Pacmangel (something wrong score submission or something, i dunno, i haven't played it)
Plasmanaut v2 (usually screws up when trying to submit score)

Now, a list of games that should be considered for deletion due to shittiness.

Skiprock
Ballo
Amira (possibly the worst game we have)
Ameriman
Dragndrop
Sk8 Prison
Star Wars
Starfall (STARS ARE FALLING ON YOU! LOOK OUT!)
Technobounce
Target Shoot

Add your comments, suggestions for the second list, etc. ALSO, WHERE THE HELL IS MY NANACA CRASH?  madood;

Wrench

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 21, 2008, 11:18:14 PM
First, a list of games that urgently need to be removed, due to duplication, unplayability, or other technical issues.

Asteroids (worse version of Asteroids2 CH)
Billiards or Pool CH (they're duplicates)
Blocks (score submission is broken)
Conecrazi (unplayable)
Pacmangel (something wrong score submission or something, i dunno, i haven't played it
Skiprock
Ballo
Amira (possibly the worst game we have)
Ameriman
Dragndrop
Sk8 Prison
Star Wars
Starfall (STARS ARE FALLING ON YOU! LOOK OUT!)
Technobounce
Target Shoot

Delete all those faggots and Plasmanaut v2. I beat the record several times but my computer won't let me submit a score. It always gets an error.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 22, 2008, 07:06:40 AM
NO  akudood;

lol but it sucks akudood;

Quote from: Wrenchninja on November 22, 2008, 07:03:56 AM
Delete all those faggots and Plasmanaut v2. I beat the record several times but my computer won't let me submit a score. It always gets an error.

oh yeah that always gives me an error too

LCK

Wrench

guff

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 22, 2008, 10:22:25 AM
lol but it sucks akudood;
what's wrong with it  doodthing;

if we were to keep it though i'd say get rid of eskiv because it's basically the same except really tiny and without any bonuses

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I propose that we delete top banana.
The game isn't broken, and it is our most played game, but that is for a bad reason. You simply refresh the page until you get a good setup that will ensure you a high score. Because of this, the game has soared to the most played list, even though I would be willing to bet that only 10% of the actual plays were played all the way through.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on November 22, 2008, 12:10:48 PM
delete that alphabet soup game it doesnt work

i couldn't even find it in the list of games for some reason

Go Up