April 16, 2024, 01:50:10 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Assisted Suicide

Started by Wrench, November 20, 2008, 07:24:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should it be legal?

yes
6 (26.1%)
no
0 (0%)
yes, under circumstances
17 (73.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Go Down

superclucky

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 10, 2008, 01:52:05 PM
I mean, there's no WAY you can get your life back on track, the only option MUST be suicide. I mean, you have absolutely no opportunities in life anymore, you might as well die and not experience the one chance we get on Earth.
i don't think they care about their futures anymore
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Miss Insultbutnotfuckinghelp on December 10, 2008, 01:53:46 PM
i don't think they care about their futures anymore

Good riddance then. I wish for their death as well.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

YPrrrr

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 10, 2008, 01:53:12 PM
I think you missed the whole thing about most 'suicide attempts' being a cry for help, and not an actual attempt at death.
so shouldn't we call that self-mutilation rather than a suicide attempt?

l a c e y

Quote from: YPR on December 10, 2008, 01:55:21 PM
so shouldn't we call that self-mutilation rather than a suicide attempt?

not if you nearly killed yourself.

YPrrrr

Quote from: l a c e y on December 10, 2008, 01:56:02 PM
not if you nearly killed yourself.
well if you're not trying to kill yourself, it's not really a suicide attempt... It's suicide if you die, yeah.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: YPR on December 10, 2008, 01:59:16 PM
well if you're not trying to kill yourself, it's not really a suicide attempt... It's suicide if you die, yeah.

It's an attention-whore's cry for help, get it right YPR.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

l a c e y

Quote from: YPR on December 10, 2008, 01:59:16 PM

lol well if you weren't really trying to kill yourself and something went wrong or something..
then that would be a suicide attempt.

guff

you're all retarded anyways

assisted suicide only concerns the terminally ill, not the mentally ill  akudood;

l a c e y

sorry, it seems that we have forgotten that this thread is about assisted suicide..

Daddy

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 10, 2008, 02:01:00 PM
It's an attention-whore's cry for help, get it right YPR.
Have you ever been in a situation where no one is helping, or seems to be helping?
Even if you repeatedly are asking them for help?

Once you reach that level of desperation you'd understand.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 10, 2008, 02:15:03 PM
Have you ever been in a situation where no one is helping, or seems to be helping?
Even if you repeatedly are asking them for help?

Once you reach that level of desperation you'd understand.

FUCKING HELP YOURSELF, MAN.
You have nobody in this world. Nobody is bound to a contract to help you with anything. Everyone can help themselves.

Daddy

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 10, 2008, 02:45:47 PM
FUCKING HELP YOURSELF, MAN.
You have nobody in this world. Nobody is bound to a contract to help you with anything. Everyone can help themselves.
Only to an extent.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 10, 2008, 02:46:51 PM
Only to an extent.

Well, obviously not for you, but for me, that extention goes to my life.  doodhuh;
I haven't known of one person here yet who's had a legit reason to attempt suicide.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 10, 2008, 02:50:29 PM
Well, obviously not for you, but for me, that extention goes to my life.  doodhuh;
I haven't known of one person here yet who's had a legit reason to attempt suicide.
There aren't really any legitimate reasons for committing suicide outside of unbearable physical pain

Daddy

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 10, 2008, 02:50:29 PM
How many have you known who have attempted suicide?

Go Up