April 23, 2024, 08:49:18 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Assisted Suicide

Started by Wrench, November 20, 2008, 07:24:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should it be legal?

yes
6 (26.1%)
no
0 (0%)
yes, under circumstances
17 (73.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Commodore Guff on December 10, 2008, 12:01:42 PM
well it's not so much a "i'm going to fail in my attempt to end my life so people will help me" thing as it is "something's really screwed up with my life and i feel hopeless and don't want to live anymore i just wish there was some way i could feel better" doodhuh;
Maybe if I had less blood I would be happier

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on December 10, 2008, 12:07:55 PM
Maybe if I had less blood I would be happier
ok Shut up until you know how it feels to be that desperate.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 10, 2008, 12:11:21 PM
ok Shut up until you know how it feels to be that desperate.
That doesn't make it any more rational

Probably why depression is considered a mental illness, it clouds your thinking.

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on December 10, 2008, 12:16:39 PM
That doesn't make it any more rational
yet it works.

QuoteProbably why depression is considered a mental illness, it clouds your thinking.
The issue in question is about people with terminal illness though.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

superclucky

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 10, 2008, 12:26:12 PM
wat
accidentally cutting too deep in your vein or caused permanent damaged by overdose because you couldn't read how strong it was and etc.
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Miss Insultbutnotfuckinghelp on December 10, 2008, 12:35:21 PM
accidentally cutting too deep in your vein or caused permanent damaged by overdose because you couldn't read how strong it was and etc.
but it does get the help the person wants.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 10, 2008, 12:45:09 PM
but it does get the help the person wants.
because it's basically blackmail

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on December 10, 2008, 12:51:17 PM
because it's basically blackmail
if no one is listening before what else are they supposed to do

l a c e y

Quote from: YPR on December 10, 2008, 11:59:24 AM
They don't deserve help if they're going to guilt people into it

well if no one is listening, like JMV said what is there left to do.

YPrrrr

Quote from: l a c e y on December 10, 2008, 01:28:03 PM

at least take care of your physical well being rather than being ill in both mind and body

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: l a c e y on December 10, 2008, 01:28:03 PM

I mean, there's no WAY you can get your life back on track, the only option MUST be suicide. I mean, you have absolutely no opportunities in life anymore, you might as well die and not experience the one chance we get on Earth.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 10, 2008, 01:52:05 PM
I mean, there's no WAY you can get your life back on track, the only option MUST be suicide. I mean, you have absolutely no opportunities in life anymore, you might as well die and not experience the one chance we get on Earth.
I think you missed the whole thing about most 'suicide attempts' being a cry for help, and not an actual attempt at death.

Go Up