October 05, 2024, 09:19:55 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games I'm too lazy to complete.

Started by fox127, November 18, 2008, 10:06:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

fox127

Here we go:
Metroid Prime (Almost done, I guess, gonna fight the Omega Pirate or whatever)
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (Games horrible anyways)
Mega Man Battle Network 3: White (I had 3 stars, cousin erased the fucking file)
Donkey Konga 2 (Meh)
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Mega Man ZX: Advent (on hard mode x.x)
Soul Calibur 2 (Weapon Master, lvl 79 or something, I wanna get 99)

And some more, I forgot the rest. Anyone else to lazy to complete a game?

Samus Aran

go fucking finish Metroid Prime right now

DO IT

also i'm too lazy to finish a lot of Genesis games, because I don't play my Genesis all that often...never beaten all of Thunder Force 2, Comix Zone, Vectorman, or either Ecco games.

Wrench

Phoenix Wright Justice for All
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Both games are good, but I can't finish them.

strongbad

Fallout 3
Mass Effect
Any SNES game that isn't Mario or Mario-Related

Pyrate

Phantom Hourglass, because I hate that stupid Temple of the Ocean King.

Resident Evil 4, because I don't really like it. goonish

Samus Aran

CruelPleasure

GTA IV for me. I just can't seem to get into it.

greg400

I try to finish every new game I buy. I have a shit load of Genesis games I never beat or even got near beating. As far as recently goes... I still haven't beaten Metroid Prime 3(i'm at the very last part) or that god awful piece of shit Sega calls Sonic Rush Adventure.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: greg400 on November 19, 2008, 10:51:24 AM
I try to finish every new game I buy. I have a shit load of Genesis games I never beat or even got near beating. As far as recently goes... I still haven't beaten Metroid Prime 3(i'm at the very last part) or that god awful piece of shit Sega calls Sonic Rush Adventure.
I buy to many games to beat them all.

guff

uh metroid prime 2 i just kind of got bored with towards the end and didn't feel like putting the effort into finding whatever things i was supposed to collect i don't even remember
majora's mask i really like but for some reason i've never gotten very far in it any of the several times i've tried it  akudood;
i don't think i ever beat the final boss in link's awakening but the last time i played that i was around ten years old
Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 19, 2008, 10:54:29 AM
I buy to many games to beat them all.
poor thing  baddood;

YPrrrr

The spy who loves you

Claquesous

Battalion Wars Wii. I got it last Christmas, got stuck on one level. I tried beating it many times, but failed. Finally beat it last weekend but I haven't played it past that.

Mega Man ZX Advent. I was looking for a key or something and I couldn't find it and haven't played it since. I have no clue where I am, so it would take forever looking through a walkthrough to find where I was. I'm in the same situation with Zelda II, except that I kinda want to finish it.

And there are plenty of games where I died on the final boss and didn't bother trying again, like OoT and SMG.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Claquesous on November 19, 2008, 03:50:18 PM
Battalion Wars Wii. I got it last Christmas, got stuck on one level. I tried beating it many times, but failed. Finally beat it last weekend but I haven't played it past that.

Mega Man ZX Advent. I was looking for a key or something and I couldn't find it and haven't played it since. I have no clue where I am, so it would take forever looking through a walkthrough to find where I was. I'm in the same situation with Zelda II, except that I kinda want to finish it.

And there are plenty of games where I died on the final boss and didn't bother trying again, like OoT and SMG.
Dude the final boss in OoT is easy.

UnagiPower

Go Up