October 05, 2024, 11:33:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Started by Lotos, November 15, 2008, 10:38:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Detonator on November 15, 2008, 02:37:13 PM
I hate having people in my town, luls; I'm always afraid they're going to take something or pull up one of the patterns. My town's not that interesting anyway.

Ew, as if I wanted to listen to your gay voice anyway. It's disgusting.
omg can i visit with clucky y/n
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Geno

Quote from: Davie on November 16, 2008, 11:58:47 AM
It's funny since even the DS has had voice chat for over two years.
And this wii speak shit doesnt even have a headset. Everyone in the room can hear the conversation going on. Fucking ridiculous
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Looks like the same old thing but with voice chat

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

[REDACTED]

I got the game. :x
It's awesome. :]
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Ethereal on November 16, 2008, 07:20:55 PM
I got the game. :x
It's awesome. :]
Lucky. I have to wait like a month.

greg400

Quote from: Geno on November 16, 2008, 07:22:02 PM
7.5 from IGN.

I expected as much
For someone who ragged so much on me for stating something got good reviews, you sure like to talk about reviews. Go play your Banjo Kazooie 3, 6.7 from Gametrailers madood;

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on November 17, 2008, 01:43:25 AM
For someone who ragged so much on me for stating something got good reviews, you sure like to talk about reviews. Go play your Banjo Kazooie 3, 6.7 from Gametrailers madood;

Jeez I'm just saying. Calm down.

greg400

Quote from: Davie on November 17, 2008, 06:35:42 AM
Go play your Animal Crossing: City Folk
6.6/10, Digital Chumps
http://digitalchumps.com/game-reviews/36-wii/1776-Animal-Crossing-City-Folk.html

Oh yeah because so many people have heard of that site haven't they :O

I can link to random gaming reviews too you know n_u
http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/banjo_kazooie_nuts_and_bolts_review_360/

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 07:08:31 AM
Jeez I'm just saying. Calm down.
No, this is very serious business here on Boyah. akudood;

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on November 17, 2008, 07:21:16 AM
Oh yeah because so many people have heard of that site haven't they :O

I can link to random gaming reviews too you know n_u
http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/banjo_kazooie_nuts_and_bolts_review_360/
No, this is very serious business here on Boyah. akudood;
ok we get it Nuts and Bolts is medicore.

Stop being such a fucking Nintendo fanboy.

greg400

November 17, 2008, 11:42:53 AM #42 Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 11:50:10 AM by greg400
Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 11:11:04 AM
ok we get it Nuts and Bolts is medicore.

Stop being such a fucking Nintendo fanboy.
Not until you stop sucking Microsoft's dick.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: greg400 on November 17, 2008, 11:42:53 AM
Not until you stop sucking Microsoft's dick.
I've never seen him suck Microsoft's dick.

greg400

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 17, 2008, 11:50:56 AM
I've never seen him suck Microsoft's dick.
You missed it, he was cupping the balls quite nicely.

Go Up