June 08, 2024, 10:36:02 PM

1,531,633 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mitch Mitchell Dead

Started by Placebo Headwound, November 12, 2008, 08:16:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Houdini

Damn, Mitch was a fine drummer. He will be missed.

Samus Aran

Well, fuck, now the whole band is gone. I'm not the biggest Hendrix fan ever, but still, I really enjoyed a good deal of their material and Mitch was a talented drummer to be sure. He had a real jazzy way of playing.

sans culottes

FUCKING SHIT.

One of the greatest drummers ever, and like Kaz said, now we've lost a whole band. Now we'll have to pretend those two black guys in the Band of Gypsys are the only surviving Hendrix members.
I support BUSH

Houdini

Quote from: Señor Paco on November 13, 2008, 09:25:28 PM
FUCKING SHIT.

One of the greatest drummers ever, and like Kaz said, now we've lost a whole band. Now we'll have to pretend those two black guys in the Band of Gypsys are the only surviving Hendrix members.
Yeah, uh, first of all, "those two black guys" in Band of Gypsies were really, really good, and second of all, Buddy Miles died this year, asshole.

CruelPleasure

That sucks he was a great drummer. Didn't listen to much JHE but he was good netherless.

sans culottes

Quote from: Houdini on November 13, 2008, 10:40:50 PM
Yeah, uh, first of all, "those two black guys" in Band of Gypsies were really, really good, and second of all, Buddy Miles died this year, asshole.

Yeah, they were good, I was just slightly kiddin', sheesh.

Also, how the hell are all of Hendrix's bandmates dying while only one member of the Stones died?
I support BUSH

Go Up