May 17, 2024, 07:43:54 PM

1,531,627 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Left 4 Deds 2

Started by Paul, June 12, 2009, 10:07:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Paul

Well I'm surprised no one has posted a topic on this but Valve has announced and showed plenty of videos of the new Left 4 Dead 2. Many people are protesting it because of the lack of updates and additions to the former Left 4 Dead. What are your guys thoughts?

I personally can't wait for it. It looks like they've made improvements, the new characters are nice, the new infected look marvelous, and the new maps also look good.

Infel

The new black guy is fat and stupid.

And it's all in the South.

I imagine major shitstorms.

strongbad

New characters look stupid but the new weapons and atmosphere look good.
I'll probably rent it and run through it like I did with the first one.

Tomboh

if its as bad as the first then i dont care about it

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on June 12, 2009, 09:13:38 PM
if its as bad as the first then i dont care about it
Do you like any video games that aren't Nintendo
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

Quote from: Geno on June 12, 2009, 09:14:29 PM
where is your evidence for this accusation. i also berate recent nintendo games, such as phantom "lasts you an hour"glass and all of the games they're making for grandmas

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Geno on June 12, 2009, 09:14:29 PM
So as soon as someone says something negative about a non-Nintendo game, it's because they're a Nintendo fanboy?
:)

Geno

Quote from: Ezlo on June 12, 2009, 09:22:15 PM
So as soon as someone says something negative about a non-Nintendo game, it's because they're a Nintendo fanboy?
No I notice that Tomboh strongly dislikes just about every game he posts about except for Nintendo games  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Geno on June 12, 2009, 09:32:04 PM
No I notice that Tomboh strongly dislikes just about every game he posts about except for Nintendo games  baddood;
no left 4 dead isnt even that good

Geno

Quote from: Ezlo on June 13, 2009, 11:46:11 AM
no left 4 dead isnt even that good
Maybe if you have no friends
Left 4 Dead has such awesome co op.

Infel

Left 4 dead's only use is as a Garry's mod toy.

And you better have the fucking Johnny Bravo tank mod.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Geno on June 13, 2009, 01:25:59 PM
uhh ive played it with friends

it gets old quick

Tomboh

Quote from: Geno on June 13, 2009, 01:25:59 PM
i played 3 of the 4 levels as co-op with my friend

it sucks thumbdown;

Dullahan

Did they announce any new types of zombies and whatnot?

Boomers are kinda bullshit in my opinion. It'd be nice to see if Valve showed more of their ideas.

Paul

Quote from: Velcro on June 15, 2009, 11:49:31 AM
Did they announce any new types of zombies and whatnot?

Boomers are kinda bullshit in my opinion. It'd be nice to see if Valve showed more of their ideas.

There's a few videos on ign of the gameplay.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/143/14352241/vids_1.html

Go Up