April 16, 2024, 10:19:37 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Post 2008 Election Thread

Started by reeper, November 04, 2008, 09:02:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Daddy

Classic

Kalahari Inkantation

The only problem I see with this is, if Obama doesn't do an absolutely phenomenal job, there won't be another non-white president for a long, looooong time. :'(

I'm so glad he won though. <3

Feynman

Quote from: TECTRINKET on November 05, 2008, 02:07:36 PM
The only problem I see with this is, if Obama doesn't do an absolutely phenomenal job, there won't be another non-white president for a long, looooong time. :'(

You're an idiot. psyduck;

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Bassir on November 05, 2008, 02:18:45 PM
You're an idiot. psyduck;
You're an idiot.

Quote from: TECTRINKET on November 05, 2008, 02:07:36 PM

I'm so glad he won though. <3
You're an idiot.

Quote from: TylerJetterz on November 04, 2008, 11:41:16 PM
I voted for Obama.

Hooray.
You're an idiot.
:)

Meyer Lansky

Feynman

Quote from: Back In '88 on November 05, 2008, 02:30:24 PM
How so?

The guy's just one of those retards that thought race was a factor in this election by assuming people just gave "the niggers" a "free president" slip and will take it away next time if Obama misbehaves. It's very disappointing and quite offending to us liberals.

Kalahari Inkantation

what the fuck

I never said race was a factor, but I do believe that if Obama doesnââ,¬â,,¢t do a good job, America would be unwilling to trust another non-white person with their country. They'd associate difference with failure, and while it isn't fair at all, it happens.

guff

Quote from: TECTRINKET on November 05, 2008, 02:49:46 PM
what the fuck

I never said race was a factor, but I do believe that if Obama doesnââ,¬â,,¢t do a good job, America would be unwilling to trust another non-white person with their country. They'd associate difference with failure, and while it isn't fair at all, it happens.
white presidents keep sucking, but they keep getting elected akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 05, 2008, 02:56:36 PM
nobody different ever ran a serious campaign against them
plus, they wouldn't associate whites with failure because all presidents before this, good or bad, were white akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 05, 2008, 02:56:36 PM
the Roosevelts were pretty good hocuspocus;

guff

Quote from: Flying Circus on November 05, 2008, 03:04:13 PM
the Roosevelts were pretty good hocuspocus;
yes, but my point was that to date, all sucky presidents have been white bassir;

Feynman

Quote from: TECTRINKET on November 05, 2008, 02:49:46 PM
what the fuck

And thus, you're saying race is and always will be a factor.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bassir on November 05, 2008, 03:11:16 PM
And thus, you're saying race is and always will be a factor.
What I should have said was that race wasn't a factor in the election, but yes, it will play a role in his presidency, as well of the chances of any other non-white person being elected, for better or for worse.

Go Up