October 05, 2024, 11:38:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

remember gamecubes

Started by russell, November 02, 2008, 05:41:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

noodle_976

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 02, 2008, 06:38:55 PM
did you all sell your gamecube games or something

everyone speaks as if nobody plays these awesome games anymore
I still have my gamecube and my games... I just don't play the wii or the gamecube much anymore...

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir on November 02, 2008, 06:41:24 PM
well most of the franchises have been released on the wii already

um so?

metroid prime 3 may have been released on the wii but metroid prime is better and i still play it more goonish

noodle_976

I can't believe I used to do 100% speed runs of metroid prime.... I tried going back to play it a few months ago, and it was so hard to get used to, and it was really boring... and the music was annoying...

Samus Aran

Quote from: noodle_976 on November 02, 2008, 06:46:10 PM
I can't believe I used to do 100% speed runs of metroid prime.... I tried going back to play it a few months ago, and it was so hard to get used to, and it was really boring... and the music was annoying...

are you kidding me

metroid prime has one of the best soundtracks of any game ever and it is most certainly not boring baddood;

Claquesous

This thread makes it seem like Gamecube is really really old or something. I still play Metroid Prime and WW all the time. Just last week I tried to get to the Super Missile in Prime in just an hour, because that's all the time I had to play. Somehow my time got cut short, and I never made it so I just turned it off without saving throughout the whole playthrough.

Also this weekend I played Melee a little just so I could remember what it was like when Ganondorf was good.

noodle_976

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 02, 2008, 06:47:06 PM
are you kidding me

metroid prime has one of the best soundtracks of any game ever and it is most certainly not boring baddood;
I am not kidding. It was extremely boring :(

Nyerp

Thyme

Quote from: Thief888 on November 02, 2008, 06:40:17 PM
Mine got stolen. :(

Same. :(

also it was my little brother and he sold it to buy pot and he's never paid me back or even said he was sorry :'(

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on November 02, 2008, 08:27:43 PM
also it was my little brother and he sold it to buy pot and he's never paid me back or even said he was sorry :'(

wow

Thyme

Quote from: Nefarious Nyerp on November 02, 2008, 08:29:00 PM
wow

yeah :'(

Nonetheless, while it didn't "win" that particular generation, it was a pretty great console with lots of amazing exclusives and a good controller that actually didn't give you blisters, as opposed to its predecessor. :]

I miss playing Wind Waker. :( I actually still have the disc, along with Tales of Symphonia and F-Zero GX. I need to find one for 40 bucks or something. befuddlement

Gin

I traded mine in almost a year ago.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on November 02, 2008, 08:40:01 PM
yeah :'(

Nonetheless, while it didn't "win" that particular generation, it was a pretty great console with lots of amazing exclusives and a good controller that actually didn't give you blisters, as opposed to its predecessor. :]

I miss playing Wind Waker. :( I actually still have the disc, along with Tales of Symphonia and F-Zero GX. I need to find one for 40 bucks or something. befuddlement

shop online

they're very easy to find and they're mostly between $25 and $50

Lotos

Quote from: noodle_976 on November 02, 2008, 06:38:02 PM
it was more fun than my wii has been :\

I second that.  Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was played more than my Wii was.

LCK

I've recently been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee with friends on nearly a daily basis, but other than that I don't really use it much. I never owned many games for it.

Oh

It had way better games than the Wii.

Go Up