October 06, 2024, 01:31:34 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT RE4 Mercenaries

Started by Tomboh, November 02, 2008, 05:40:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

mercenaries is now more fun then the story because ive played through the story 2348920 times, so itt we talk about mercenaries

my scores arent too great but theyre ok i think. i got the handcannon and my highscore for each stage is over100k (all with krauser lol)

my best score is 150-155k with krauser at the castle because the castle is lol easy

UnagiPower

i suck too much to get the handcannon :(

Tomboh

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 02, 2008, 06:14:26 PM
just practice a little and get to know the stage  giggle;

the handcannon is too fun to ignore. you must get it

Samus Aran

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 02, 2008, 06:14:26 PM

it's not really that hard except with Leon because Leon sucks

practice more, look up some tactics on Youtube maybe, it helps a lot to have some tricks up your sleeves

as for my scores, i think my best score ever is with Wesker on the "Waterworld" stage. I don't remember the exact number, but I'm pretty sure it was around 11000...

so yeah, i'm not all that great but i did more than good enough to get the handcannon at least

Tomboh

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 02, 2008, 06:29:09 PM
it's not really that hard except with Leon because Leon sucks

practice more, look up some tactics on Youtube maybe, it helps a lot to have some tricks up your sleeves

as for my scores, i think my best score ever is with Wesker on the "Waterworld" stage. I don't remember the exact number, but I'm pretty sure it was around 11000...

so yeah, i'm not all that great but i did more than good enough to get the handcannon at least
yes, leon sucks so much its not even funny

anyways, wesker is really the best character, but i like krauser more cuz just because his bow is so easy to get headshots with and because his ability can get like 7 kills and OHKO any boss and also also because with wesker you have to use the analog control stick for aiming and i like using the wii remote pointer bassir;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tomboh on November 02, 2008, 06:42:26 PM
yes, leon sucks so much its not even funny

anyways, wesker is really the best character, but i like krauser more cuz just because his bow is so easy to get headshots with and because his ability can get like 7 kills and OHKO any boss and also also because with wesker you have to use the analog control stick for aiming and i like using the wii remote pointer bassir;

i cannot relate

i have the gamecube version only :(

Tomboh

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 02, 2008, 06:43:40 PM
i cannot relate

i have the gamecube version only :(
i have both because i wuff re4 cjlubdoods;

Claquesous

On the GC version, I had five stars with Hunk, Wesker, and Krauser, and two with Leon. Then my memory card got corrupted and I haven't played Mercenaries since.

Tomboh

yay 167k with krauser

i had a 101 combo and woudlve had more if both of the fucking garradors didnt come out at the same time in the top room doodthing;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tomboh on November 02, 2008, 07:35:10 PM
yay 167k with krauser

i had a 101 combo and woudlve had more if both of the fucking garradors didnt come out at the same time in the top room doodthing;

why didn't you arm-thing them doodthing;

Tomboh

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 02, 2008, 07:48:30 PM
why didn't you arm-thing them doodthing;
i used it a little before and after i lost the combo and killed one i was able to kill the other with the arm

Placebo Headwound

I recently tried playing RE4 again.

Wow, the controls felt really awkward. >.<

Tomboh

Quote from: Thief888 on November 02, 2008, 07:55:00 PM
I recently tried playing RE4 again.

Wow, the controls felt really awkward. >.<
gcn version?

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

because of this thread i want to waste some time playing around on mercenaries now

i'll probably do HUNK on the village because i think that's the most fun, even if it's not necessarily the easiest for a huge score

he's still a hell of a lot easier than Ada and especially Leon, though

Go Up