October 05, 2024, 11:39:23 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So my 360 froze on me. TWICE

Started by Dullahan, October 30, 2008, 06:46:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

CruelPleasure

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 18, 2008, 04:58:57 AM
why the regret?
Woah Kono has changed from the cock sucking nintendo fanboy he was a couple of months ago.

If this post was made a couple of months ago Kono would of probably said something along the lines of "lol because shit games have shit in them"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 18, 2008, 04:58:57 AM
why the regret?

idk cause it causes me to buy too many random crap games.  madood;

though i'm being smarter now  bassir;

CruelPleasure

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 18, 2008, 02:45:31 PM

The wii is a lot worse for that.

Skylark

I'm sorry. Having issues with the 360 is horrible because Microsoft is so slow.

I sent mine in probably three weeks ago and last time I had to do this (probably last year) I had to keep calling Microsoft to insure that they were going to send it back (which they did eventually)
you can get a free month of XBL for it though!
the book of right on

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 18, 2008, 02:45:31 PM

Well, that isn't the system's fault.
Get a gamefly account or go to your local Blockbuster or Hollywood video and start trying the games before you buy them, also most games have started releasing demos a month or so before their game is released so you can still test it out.

Also, why hasn't there been a wifi enabled 360 released yet? It's pointless to force people to buy that $100 dongle now that they have competition from Sony and the Wii, both wifi enabled. That's the only fault I see in the system as of now.

UnagiPower

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 19, 2008, 04:14:25 AM
Well, that isn't the system's fault.
Get a gamefly account or go to your local Blockbuster or Hollywood video and start trying the games before you buy them, also most games have started releasing demos a month or so before their game is released so you can still test it out.

Also, why hasn't there been a wifi enabled 360 released yet? It's pointless to force people to buy that $100 dongle now that they have competition from Sony and the Wii, both wifi enabled. That's the only fault I see in the system as of now.

lol i know it's my fault but when i first got the 360 i was just like "wat 9/10 on metacritic i think i'll buy it"
now i know. like 10 games too late   saddood; (not all at full price thankfully)

uh i use Ethernet cable anyways

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 19, 2008, 03:20:36 PM
uh i use Ethernet cable anyways

The TV I generally use for gaming is nowhere near an ethernet cable, which is why I have linksys rigged up to anything wireless (Wii, DS, laptops, etc.), that's why I was just thinking out loud here.

UnagiPower

so i found out the warranty ends nov 25. or something close to that

saddood;

Go Up