October 05, 2024, 11:30:02 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ROCK BAND BEATLES ANNOUNCEMENT COMING TOMORROW

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 29, 2008, 04:14:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT doodella;

strongbad

Tomboh

day tripper and helter skelter would be good beatles guitar songs, but besides that id think itd be kinda boring

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Tomboh on October 29, 2008, 04:19:01 PM
day tripper and helter skelter would be good beatles guitar songs, but besides that id think itd be kinda boring

ROCK BAND. Not Guitar Hero.

Besides, if you've heard any of their later stuff, you'd know that's a lie. On top of that, they also have fairly early stuff like And Your Bird Can Sing that would be absolutely perfect.

UnagiPower

beatles are great

not for rock band though

especially if its a cover

Samus Aran

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 29, 2008, 04:20:30 PM

Besides, if you've heard any of their later stuff, you'd know that's a lie. On top of that, they also have fairly early stuff like And Your Bird Can Sing that would be absolutely perfect.

i've been saying And Your Bird Can Sing for so long

also there's stuff like She Said She Said, The End, Paperback Writer, etc.

the only real problem with The Beatles is that most of their songs are very short, and none of them would really be hard at all

but they'd still be fun

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 29, 2008, 04:28:47 PM
i've been saying And Your Bird Can Sing for so long

also there's stuff like She Said She Said, The End, Paperback Writer, etc.

the only real problem with The Beatles is that most of their songs are very short, and none of them would really be hard at all

but they'd still be fun

I Want You (She's So Heavy) would be another fantastic one, and it's over seven minutes long.

I compiled a list of songs I think would be perfect for a Beatles Rock Band or GH game the other day on NSider2, actually. Creepy. doodthing;

Tomboh

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 29, 2008, 04:20:30 PM

my point still stands

and i went to a bunch of concerts where a band plays all beatles songs and they play shit from their whole 10 years so i still think that most of their songs have boring guitar parts, sorry

theyre still one of my favorite bands dont take me the wrong way

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tomboh on October 29, 2008, 04:50:22 PM
my point still stands

and i went to a bunch of concerts where a band plays all beatles songs and they play shit from their whole 10 years so i still think that most of their songs have boring guitar parts, sorry

theyre still one of my favorite bands dont take me the wrong way

they do mostly have very simplistic guitar parts, as well as simplistic other parts, which is why i said it would be really easy

fun, but easy

i still don't think they're all that well-suited for these games except maybe including 1 or 2 songs

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i want Rock Band: Talking Heads but it will never happen  :(

KonohaShinobi

One Man Freak Show

They officially announced a Beatles video game today, but said that it has nothing to do with Rock Band. I'm even more excited now. :3

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 30, 2008, 07:04:07 AM
meh, the beatles aren't that great

i think they're just grand n_u

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 30, 2008, 10:17:23 AM
They officially announced a Beatles video game today, but said that it has nothing to do with Rock Band. I'm even more excited now. :3

how wonderfully vague of them

Go Up