September 28, 2024, 02:36:02 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Earbuds Don't Work Anymore

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 28, 2008, 10:04:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

I have a problem with some headphones I've been using lately.

I got them for $4 at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago, and they're actually fairly good quality. They were just fine until a couple nights ago when the left speaker stopped working all of a sudden. I don't know what's wrong with it. I assume it's just a short or something, because it works sometimes if you position yourself just right and stay there, but most of the time, I just fiddle with the cord and nothing happens. Help me. doodthing;

Also, I only bought them because I accidentally left my Smokin' Buds at my sister's house.

One Man Freak Show

Now the right ear goes out sometimes.

HELP ME. I WANT TO GET IT RESOLVED BY THE TIME I LISTEN TO THE NEXT GIANT BOMBCAST.

Samus Aran

Uh, they're messed up earbuds. You can't really fix them. What did you expect out of $4 earbuds?

me003

Try rolling up your buds in some paper.  caterpie; caterpie;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 28, 2008, 10:07:46 PM
Uh, they're messed up earbuds. You can't really fix them. What did you expect out of $4 earbuds?

I expected them to be a lot worse, honestly.

Also, I just had a brilliant idea: Use my headset as well. It only has one earbud on it, but I can just put it in my left ear to make things better on myself.

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: MethreE on October 28, 2008, 10:08:16 PM
Try rolling up your buds in some paper.  caterpie; caterpie;
Oh, I see what did you there.

One Man Freak Show

I can't find my headphone splitters. I guess I'll just have to listen to it in only one ear. :(

Go Up