May 05, 2024, 03:02:49 PM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout 3 Thread

Started by C.Mongler, October 28, 2008, 11:41:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Bolivian Army on March 26, 2009, 09:29:50 PM
you bolded the wrong one  baddood;

Yeah lets quote something from last year yeah.
Also GoW>CoD4

Linkjge

fallout 3 is pretty fuck yeah

Beat Operation anchorage and The Pitt, also got every achievement in the game

Skylark

today I was playing Fallout 3 and I made it okay for the escaped slaves to live at the Lincoln Memorial and then I got scared and turned the game off.
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: Skylark on March 27, 2009, 08:11:04 PM
today I was playing Fallout 3 and I made it okay for the escaped slaves to live at the Lincoln Memorial and then I got scared and turned the game off.
what why
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

Quote from: Geno on March 27, 2009, 08:14:59 PM
what why

uhhh because that game scares me so much and the sun was going away and the one time i played at night by myself my friends came over, went upstairs and snuck up behind me when i was in the metro tunnels :(
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: Skylark on March 27, 2009, 08:29:27 PM
uhhh because that game scares me so much and the sun was going away and the one time i played at night by myself my friends came over, went upstairs and snuck up behind me when i was in the metro tunnels :(
but why that part
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

Quote from: Geno on March 27, 2009, 08:39:38 PM
but why that part

mostly just because it was getting dark outside which makes any game more scary and the memorial pool? is just spooky looking and i know that super mutants exist in that general area and in the museum of natural history there are a lot of ferals
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: Skylark on March 27, 2009, 08:41:39 PM
mostly just because it was getting dark outside which makes any game more scary and the memorial pool? is just spooky looking and i know that super mutants exist in that general area and in the museum of natural history there are a lot of ferals
I never found that game to be scary just exhilarating

Skylark

Quote from: Geno on March 27, 2009, 08:43:11 PM
I never found that game to be scary just exhilarating

I find it both scary and exhilarating
the book of right on

Placebo Headwound

I never found any of it scary because I was usually the one in the shadows blowing everything's head off with a shot from my rifle. wariodood;

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on March 27, 2009, 08:52:22 PM
I never found any of it scary because I was usually the one in the shadows blowing everything's head off with a shot from my rifle. wariodood;
this

Skylark

I'm usually that thing crawly around and the moving in lots of directions when somethign scary comes out and then going into V.A.T.S and blowing its head off
the book of right on

C.Mongler

Quote from: Skylark on March 27, 2009, 08:53:37 PM
I'm usually that thing crawly around and the moving in lots of directions when somethign scary comes out and then going into V.A.T.S and blowing its head off

we should play together then it will not be scary  bassir;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: David on March 27, 2009, 04:31:06 PM
Yeah lets quote something from last year yeah.
Also GoW>CoD4

ill quote whatever i feel like you don't own me

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Placebo Headwound

So, is any of the DLC at all worth downloading?

Go Up