October 05, 2024, 11:36:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Got Guitar Hero World Tour

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 26, 2008, 07:12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

Went to Wal-Mart to get it at midnight. It's awesome. I've played it for seven hours today and I haven't even unlocked but about 25% of the songs in Career mode. doodella;

Wrench

How is Today by The Smashing Pumpkins? I love that song.

Hiro

Dammit, that came out today?
When I get my money next weekend I think I'll get it  baddood;

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Headless Horseman on October 26, 2008, 07:23:04 PM
How is Today by The Smashing Pumpkins? I love that song.

It's just as awesome as it always has been. doodella;

Wrench

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 26, 2008, 07:25:04 PM
It's just as awesome as it always has been. doodella;

Sweet. I can't wait to get it. It's gonna be hard waiting until Christmas. The track list is incredible.

One Man Freak Show

The only thing I don't like is the complete lack of online leaderboards. If they are there, I can't find them.

Also, I just bought the game for my Wii. Thus, I can't play the drums or do vocals yet. I'll buy them later though.

One Man Freak Show

Also, I haven't seen it noted anywhere else, but there's a new difficulty level: Beginner. All you do is strum. It's ridiculous.

Samus Aran

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 26, 2008, 07:29:37 PM
Also, I haven't seen it noted anywhere else, but there's a new difficulty level: Beginner. All you do is strum. It's ridiculous.

haha oh wow

i'll do it only if you have to beat it to get a guitar or something

One Man Freak Show

All of IGN's scores for the different versions of the games are in.

The 360 and PS3 versions only got 7.9, but the Wii version got an 8.8.

Looks like I got the right one for once. doodella;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 26, 2008, 07:40:24 PM
All of IGN's scores for the different versions of the games are in.

The 360 and PS3 versions only got 7.9, but the Wii version got an 8.8.

Looks like I got the right one for once. doodella;
Wait, what?

How the fuck does that work?

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on October 26, 2008, 08:17:09 PM
Wait, what?

How the fuck does that work?
The Wii gets more features apparently.

It still doesn't get DLC though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Oh and when I was looking at the track list I literally thought I was looking at the Rock Band 2 track list.

Seriously so many fucking songs in that game are already on Rock Band 2.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 08:20:48 PM
The Wii gets more features apparently.

What the fucking fuck?

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 08:23:28 PM
Oh and when I was looking at the track list I literally thought I was looking at the Rock Band 2 track list.

Seriously so many fucking songs in that game are already on Rock Band 2.
BUT NOW THEY HAVE NOTES THAT AREN'T ACTUALLY IN THE SONG AND ARE ONLY THERE TO MAKE IT HARDER!

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on October 26, 2008, 08:24:53 PM
BUT NOW THEY HAVE NOTES THAT AREN'T ACTUALLY IN THE SONG AND ARE ONLY THERE TO MAKE IT HARDER!

I never noticed that in GHIII except in TTFaF, which sucks anyway and it's a bonus song. befuddlement

someone's overreacting goonish

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 08:20:48 PM

lol yes it does

i don't think any of it is up yet, but it was announced like 2 months ago that Wii gets DLC and the statement still stands

noodle_976

so.... how do the conrollers work? do you have to have 4 controls to use all the instruments, like how you had to put the wii remote in the guitar for gh3 or is it different? do all the instruments come in the package? how much did it cost? D:

Go Up