October 06, 2024, 01:17:16 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got a 360.

Started by Classic, October 25, 2008, 01:31:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

if he didnt have a 360 and he bashed it, then you idiots would tell him hes stupid because he doesnt have a 360

now that he has a 360 and doesnt like it, you just call him stupid for no reason

Classic

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 12:51:47 PM
Then atleast rent Gears of War

Icky.

Quote from: Tomboh on October 26, 2008, 12:52:26 PM
if he didnt have a 360 and he bashed it, then you idiots would tell him hes stupid because he doesnt have a 360

now that he has a 360 and doesnt like it, you just call him stupid for no reason

ilu tomboh

Geno

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 12:53:25 PM
Icky.
Take off the violence then.
They have a setting that has no blood and gore  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 01:05:04 PM
Take off the violence then.
They have a setting that has no blood and gore  baddood;

But it's still boring.

Geno

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 01:05:40 PM
But it's still boring.
lol that game is so intense and action packed.
It's the complete opposite of boring.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 01:11:11 PM
lol that game is so intense and action packed.
It's the complete opposite of boring.
i played through the game in co-op

the graphics are bland, the gameplay is repeated an gets old fast, the story has so many plot holes its not even funny, and also some other stuff

its still an ok game but you make it sound like its amazing and near perfect

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on October 26, 2008, 01:18:45 PM
i played through the game in co-op

the graphics are bland, the gameplay is repeated an gets old fast, the story has so many plot holes its not even funny, and also some other stuff

its still an ok game but you make it sound like its amazing and near perfect
Oh no it's nowhere near perfect but it's still my favorite 360 game.

The artist formally known

360 is a little lackluster but than again so is this generation. 360 has Dead Space (multi), Fable 2, Halo 3, Gears of War (multi), Gears of War 2 (soon to be multi), Viva Pinata (multi), Grand Theft Auto 4 (multi), and Banjoe Kazooie 3

Geno

Quote from: reefer on October 26, 2008, 01:19:32 PM
360 is a little lackluster but than again so is this generation. 360 has Dead Space (multi), Fable 2 (multi), Halo 3, Gears of War (multi), Gears of War 2 (soon to be multi), Viva Pinata (multi), Grand Theft Auto 4 (multi), and Banjoe Kazooie 3
Fable 2 is an exclusive
Same with Halo 3

And don't you fucking call Nuts and Bolts Banjo Kazooie 3.

Classic

Quote from: reefer on October 26, 2008, 01:19:32 PM
360 is a little lackluster but than again so is this generation. 360 has Dead Space (multi), Fable 2 (multi), Halo 3, Gears of War (multi), Gears of War 2 (soon to be multi), Viva Pinata (multi), Grand Theft Auto 4 (multi), and Banjoe Kazooie 3

Oh.
I have about 15 Wii games. So far for the 360, I only plan on 3 or so.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 01:20:54 PM
Fable 2 is an exclusive
Same with Halo 3

And don't you fucking call Nuts and Bolts Banjo Kazooie 3.
I never said Halo 3 wasn't but I'm sure it'll be on PC.

And fuck you

Geno

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 01:21:25 PM
Oh.
I have about 15 Wii games. So far for the 360, I only plan on 3 or so.
I sold all of my 20 or so Wii games because after I got my 360 I realized that they sucked.
Well all except Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, MP3, and RE4 since those games own.

Classic

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 01:22:52 PM
I sold all of my 20 or so Wii games because after I got my 360 I realized that they sucked.
Well all except Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, MP3, and RE4 since those games own.

Bomberman Land (very disappointed, but meh)
Dewy's Adventure
Elebits
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (Love it, love it, LOVE IT)
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8 (Just for shits and giggles)
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (one of my favorites)
Resident Evil 4 and the Umbrella Chronicles
Samba de Amigo
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ( I hate it)
Wario Land: Shake It!
Wario ware: Smooth Moves
Wii Music
Wii Sports

A nice collection. I hope I'll get even that much on the 360.

Geno

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 01:28:40 PM
Elebits
Mario Party 8 (Just for shits and giggles)
Resident Evil 4 and the Umbrella Chronicles
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ( I hate it)
Wii Sports

I had these games and many more and most of them were mediocre.
But Dewy's adventure looks kinda cool

Hiro

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 01:28:40 PM
Mario Kart Wii
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Wario Land: Shake It!

A nice collection.

Go Up