September 27, 2024, 12:19:07 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

List the funniest things you've heard from your grandmother.

Started by [REDACTED], October 25, 2008, 12:37:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

My grandmother saw Dreamgirls, and she said it was trash because it has mostly black people in it. And she said she loves Eddie Murphy because, in his movies, there are white people in them. Among other things, she said that Martin Luther King Jr. was an instigator.

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Lotos

What about grandfathers?  At Thanksgiving a few years back, my aunts were talking about a dog named blackie and my Grandfather goes "We have some niggers that live on the end of the block.  They're friendly.".

ME##

My grandmother dislocated her shoulder last month and the drugs the doctor put her on so she didn't feel pain and couldn't move her arm made her loopy so she was yelling shit at the TV every time they mentioned the bail-out package being passed lol.  I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was more or less along the lines of they should have given that to us instead of the banks.

Hiro

Gladjaframpf

My grandmother is hilariously morbid. She says things that most people would find depressing and then laughs about them. Once I was driving somewhere with her and we saw an ambulance; she said "Oh, I know a lady on this street who's been having heart problems, maybe it's for her!" and chuckled.

Another time she told my sister and I a "funny story" about a guy who started came to her senior's centre one weekend. He seemed to really enjoy himself, so she was surprised that he didn't come back the next weekend. It turns out the reason was that he was dead. Yeah, that's a really funny story, grandma.

Beta

My grandma was yelling at the TV when that "Nigger" won dancing with the stars.

Cookie

She called Black licorice Nigger babies, I don't know what the meaning of it is, but she said nigger so it was funny.

YPrrrr

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Feynman

ME##

Quote from: Flying Circus on October 25, 2008, 02:41:11 PM
My grandparents are sane

My great-grandfather isn't, he thinks that if Obama wins, he'll make white people slaves lol.

Pyrate

I never heard either of my grandmas say anything funny. :(

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Go Up