September 27, 2024, 02:36:30 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

everyone thinks white people are the raicist ones.

Started by Boyager, October 23, 2008, 02:42:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

agreed?

yes
3 (50%)
yes
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Boyager

know what white people arent the most raicist race. every other race is being raicst. every other race has there own schools and churches and stuff. and no other races are allowed in. at least white people are nice enough to let other races in. jesus fucking christ.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 23, 2008, 02:45:09 PM
Ma'am, by pointing that out you're being racist.

so i never said white people werent raicist i just said were not as raicist as other races

Boyager

that's complete bullshit, there are no all black or all latino or all asian schools. stop sniffing furniture polish you dumb sack of rotten bologna

Boyager

how about this: quit giving a shit about who says whites or blacks or rainbows are racist, and just get on with your life

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 23, 2008, 09:31:37 PM
how about this: quit giving a shit about who says whites or blacks or rainbows are racist, and just get on with your life
shut the fuck up, i was raped by a rainbow once

Boyager

lawdy lawdy masta i dont reckon yous white folk are all that racist sir so sir not no way

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 23, 2008, 08:18:44 PM
that's complete bullshit, there are no all black or all latino or all asian schools. stop sniffing furniture polish you dumb sack of rotten bologna

oh yes there fucking is, stop being oblivious to the fact that there is deal with you son of a bitch, fuck you and your mother!

guff

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 24, 2008, 06:13:00 AM
lawdy lawdy masta i dont reckon yous white folk are all that racist sir so sir not no way

Get back to work before I beat you.

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 24, 2008, 05:07:55 PM
so you're a bull?
just because 'coloreds' looks like 'color red', doesn't mean it is.

Go Up