October 05, 2024, 09:34:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you played with your parents

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, October 22, 2008, 05:20:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

So Bojanglesrocks posted about harvest moon.

Me and my dad used to play that all the time.

(it was mostly him because i was six and just wanted to get the big house and get married and none of that icky farming stuff)

We also played Super Street Fighter 2, and he was always Fei Long and I was either Sagat or Blanka or M. Bison.

We used to play the nascar games for the playstation, but that quickly ended when i would always drive backwards around the track.

My mom and me used to play the Mario games, and that jungle book game that came out. (fucking snake sucked balls, I hate him.)

Then everything went 3d and my mom was like "This is too advanced for me" so me and my dad would play Blast Corps and Wave Race.

He would also watch pokemon with me and would try and play some of my games.

Also, when we got a ps2 we would play those hitman games, and we played some vietnam games too.
and we would play the james bond games for various consoles.

What games did you guys play with your parents?

KonohaShinobi

my father had died before the N64 was released and before then he had purchased a Sega Genesis and an SNES, I remember him playing the Genesis by himself (mostly madden) but I never played with him. I played a lot of SMW with my older brother though.

Me and my bro also played Smash Bros 1 and Melee together, but then he got a job, bought a PS2 and pretty much locked himself in his room with it. Sometimes he would let me play GTA III but not too often until he moved out to go to college.

My older sister never played SNES (or anything except for Wii Sports) with me, but she did with my older brother.

My younger sister plays games with me all the time though. Anything with co-op or some sort of deathmatch mode she'll try, until I beat her too much and she storms out of the room. But before that happens I usually let her win a few, then proceed to beat her again.

My mother never played the vidya until the Wii was released and I constantly found her downstairs playing Wii Sports , and one time I booted up RE4 Wii Edition and there was another save file, I realized she had played it when she asked me about Lord Saddler. So, now she is pretty cool about it. From time to time she'll ask if she could play my DS (pokemon and tetris and Brain Age [1 and 2] are her current favorites) but soon she will have bought her own, so we'll be battling, trading, and breeding together.

Samus Aran

Back when I was little and living in CA, I would visit my dad all the time, and we'd play his NES a lot. In particular, we played SMB3 and Bomberman a lot. He also helped me with Mega Man 2 and Legend of Zelda.

When we moved to MN and I got my SNES, my mom played SMW with me for a little while but she was terrible at it. She hadn't played video games since the Colecovision.

YPrrrr

The artist formally known

I got my mom to play Rock Band and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

Claquesous

My parents got me a N64 with Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart for Christmas once. Me and my dad played both, but mostly just Mario Kart. I guess this is why it's my favorite in the series.

Also Banjo Kazooie. He didn't actually play (although he did try one time), but he and my step mom just watched and offered ideas when I was stuck. They especially love Mumbo's Mountain because I was stuck in there for an incredibly long time and they got to know all the stuff in it.

l a c e y

i never play games with my parents.
my mom doesnt know how.
and i just dont like doing anything with my dad.

but me and my brother used to play like mario cart racing.
and duke nukem.
donkey kong.
those kinda games.

Wrench

Neither of my parents play video games. The only time they did was the day I got my Wii. We all played Wii Sports together.

Skylark

My Nanny used to play video games with me all the time :) and so did her husband (before he was her husband)

I don't think my dad has ever played videogames with me.
My mom has played Halo 2 & 3 (live and campaign) with me she has tried to play Oblivion (but we obviously didn't play it together), Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Wii Sports, Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl and Amped 3(?)
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Pyrate

I play Brawl with my dad every now and then.

Commander Fuckass

Me and my Dad play NCAA Football mostly.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Tomboh

my parents are ancient and never play anything with me

noodle_976

street fighter 2 turbo, killer instinct, mortal kombat, mortal kombat 3... he would always win :( now he sucks :)

Go Up