September 27, 2024, 08:12:16 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah has changed too much.

Started by Samus Aran, October 20, 2008, 12:19:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

LOL LET'S PUT BIG PICTURES AND ANNOYING SONGS EVERYWHERE AND CENSOR WORDS WITH EMOTES AND DELETE ALL THE BOARDS ROLF AND MAKE A THREAD WITH ABOUT 400 FLASH EMBEDS OMG

wait what the fuck look at the things nyerp posts in the chat thread god what an idiot

Pyrate

Oh yeah, am I the only one who misses the "retarded" and "fuck" emotes?

superclucky

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 12:56:18 PM
LOL LET'S PUT BIG PICTURES AND ANNOYING SONGS EVERYWHERE AND CENSOR WORDS WITH EMOTES AND DELETE ALL THE BOARDS ROLF AND MAKE A THREAD WITH ABOUT 400 FLASH EMBEDS OMG

wait what the fuck look at the things nyerp posts in the chat thread god what an idiot
WHAT THE FUCK NYERP YOU'RE SO RETARDED I'M DIPSHITTING YOU.
kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 12:56:18 PM

The "big picture" thing was never fun. You were never here for any of the decent embeds. Censoring words with funny emotes was dead by the time you got here. Deleting all the boards was never part of what I was talking about. Threads with too many flash embeds were deleted, and were most certainly not fun.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and you only addressed one very small part of the overall issue here at Boyah.

And yes, you are an idiot, but we all already knew that.

Nyerp

Dickbags like you are "the issue".

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pyrate on October 20, 2008, 12:59:06 PM
I miss both of them. fuck;

Thyme

Heh, I don't know. I've started to come here more often only recently so I don't really have any points of comparison to base an opinion on. One thing I can say though is that while this place may have been even more close-knit than it is right now, for a newcomer like me it does still have a pretty familiar atmosphere, at least enough to be noticeably enjoyable.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 01:04:50 PM

Explain how I'm a "dickbag," please.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 01:04:50 PM
either stop being such a huge pussy or leave
:)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pyrate on October 20, 2008, 12:59:06 PM

The "retarded" one was pretty fun at first, I guess, just because the emote was so stupid. I never liked the "fuck" one because it messed up too many posts.

The only post-screwer-upper-emote that I liked was HAAAAMS.

Nyerp

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 20, 2008, 01:07:04 PM
Explain how I'm a "dickbag," please.

You're as condescending as fuck and you don't compromise.

Pyrate

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 01:10:35 PM

What lolwut

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 01:10:35 PM

I have never attempted to assume superiority, neither in attitude nor position, and I've never understood why assume that I do it regularly. I'm a mod, sure, but I speak equally friendly with anyone here that I like, no matter how far down the social Boyah ladder they are (as long as I actually like them).

You do not represent the "inferiors" just because I don't like you.

And also, what don't I compromise?

Nyerp

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 20, 2008, 01:15:36 PM
I have never attempted to assume superiority, neither in attitude nor position, and I've never understood why assume that I do it regularly. I'm a mod, sure, but I speak equally friendly with anyone here that I like, no matter how far down the social Boyah ladder they are (as long as I actually like them).

You do not represent the "inferiors" just because I don't like you.

And also, what don't I compromise?

YOU'RE MEAN AND BOYAH ISN'T FAIR >:(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 01:16:58 PM
YOU'RE MEAN AND BOYAH ISN'T FAIR >:(

You'll have to do better than that before you have a good reason to complain.

Go Up