October 06, 2024, 01:26:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Little Big Planet - Delayed worldwide

Started by UnagiPower, October 17, 2008, 01:10:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

It's from some song in the game:

QuoteThe words are:

1- In the 18th second: "Ù'Ù„ نفس ذائقة الموت" ("kollo nafsin tha'iqatol mawt", literally: 'Every soul shall have the taste of death').

2- Almost immediately after, in the 27th second: "Ù'Ù„ من عليها فان" ("kollo man alaiha fan", literally: 'All that is on earth will perish').

And it was just delayed until the 27th for us, which is good.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Bajumbo moi noi noi jecker on October 17, 2008, 01:43:10 PM
It's from some song in the game:

And it was just delayed until the 27th for us, which is good.

what the hell why would those phrases be in a song?  befuddlement

ME##

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 17, 2008, 02:02:07 PM
what the hell why would those phrases be in a song?  befuddlement

In my opinion I think they're just hearing shit.  I don't even recall hearing any lyrics in any of the videos that I've seen of LittleBigPlanet.

Kalahari Inkantation

This reminds me of when Nintendo was forced to change the song in Ocarina's Fire Temple because people are stupid and swear they hear things in the songs. befuddlement

wawi

Quote from: ME86 on October 17, 2008, 02:08:55 PM
In my opinion I think they're just hearing shit.  I don't even recall hearing any lyrics in any of the videos that I've seen of LittleBigPlanet.

I don't think so. The song comes from a Islamic guy. He made the song two years ago befuddlement
At least that is what I've read.

Geno

October 18, 2008, 12:30:40 PM #6 Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 09:20:14 PM by Geno
Dear Nintendo,

As a life long misogynist I am deeply offended by the fact that the protagonist of your Metroid games is a woman. I expect you to recall all games featuring Samus Aran and replace her with an appropriate male character. It doesnâ,,,t matter what anyone else thinks, you must kowtow to the whims of a vocal minority.

Love and kisses,

Andrew Eisen

P.S. - And no, I can't just buy a different game.  I'd still be deeply offended knowing that somewhere out there someone's enjoying a game with a female protagonist.  If I don't like it, no one else should either.

P.P.S. - And no, a trade in program or software patch for only those who are deeply offended is not adequate either for the reason mentioned in my above post script.

I saw this comment on GP and I lol'd.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

Religion ruins everything, prove me wrong.

ME##

Feynman

October 19, 2008, 12:10:42 PM #9 Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:20:10 PM by Bassir
I don't get why this would happen. How can Qur'anic verses end up in a video game. psyduck;

Also, does anyone know the name of the song?

Go Up