October 05, 2024, 11:39:27 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band 2 Wii

Started by Hiro, October 14, 2008, 06:22:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

http://wii.ign.com/articles/919/919793p1.html

Check this out:

QuoteAnd now onto downloadable content. It may be a tricky one, but EA is out to deliver the biggest offering on Wii thus far, as every song available from 360/PS3 will be included for Wii release, and the game will feature the same store system as well, letting you preview video of the track, look at album art, and download directly from in game. In addition, Rock Band 2 is going to update - for Wii users only - all previous downloadable content from Rock Band 1 and put it in the Wii store as well, so for those out there that wanted the game's first DLC tracks but could never get them, Rock Band 2 can facilitate.

Holy Shit.

Now I have no idea if I'm getting this or Guitar Hero 4.  >.<

Wrench

I'm still going Guitar Hero IV because of the song list.

Hiro

Quote from: Wrench on October 14, 2008, 06:59:04 PM
500 SONGS.

Geno

Who cares. The Wii couldn't hold more than 5 songs.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on October 14, 2008, 08:05:09 PM
Who cares. The Wii couldn't hold more than 5 songs.
Mammary Cards

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Hiro

strongbad

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on October 14, 2008, 08:16:37 PM
I thought those were just SD cards

I really thought you were smarter than this. What do you think an SD card is used for? Storing SDs? What the fuck is an SD?

The SD card being used as additional memory is nothing new. Actually, Guitar Hero: World Tour is also doing downloadable content in using the SD card.

Geno

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 15, 2008, 05:07:32 AM
I really thought you were smarter than this. What do you think an SD card is used for? Storing SDs? What the fuck is an SD?

The SD card being used as additional memory is nothing new. Actually, Guitar Hero: World Tour is also doing downloadable content in using the SD card.
I thought the SD card could only store pictures and shit.

I suck with technology.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Wrench on October 14, 2008, 06:59:04 PM

I'm sorry you like your ears scraped with sticks

Samus Aran

Quote from: C Mongler on October 15, 2008, 09:08:42 PM
I'm sorry you like your ears scraped with sticks

Both games focus on all the same genres and have mostly the same kinds of songs. doodthing;

And GH:WT has plenty of good songs. Just not as many as Rock Band 2 Wii will have.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on October 15, 2008, 11:27:21 AM
I thought the SD card could only store pictures and shit.

I suck with technology.

people use them to store VC games, save data, and othesr have used it as a gateway to the Homebrew Channel

Go Up