October 05, 2024, 09:23:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dead Space, out tomorrow

Started by The artist formally known, October 13, 2008, 03:38:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 14, 2008, 03:49:28 PM
the garrados or whatever scared the crap outta me
so did that lizard guy (in 4th act or something)
You mean the blind things with the thing on their backs? You could pretty much tell it was going to attack you the first time, and it wasn't that scary looking. All the other times you fight them they're just annoying. :[

I do not remember this lizard guy tho.

Hiro

Quote from: Thief888 on October 14, 2008, 04:08:50 PM
You mean the blind things with the thing on their backs? You could pretty much tell it was going to attack you the first time, and it wasn't that scary looking. All the other times you fight them they're just annoying. :[

I do not remember this lizard guy tho.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bFwb94Loks[/youtube]

The stretchy spike guy and oven man were pretty freaky as well.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Hiro on October 14, 2008, 04:12:31 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bFwb94Loks[/youtube]

The stretchy spike guy and oven man were pretty freaky as well.

oh lol i forgot about the boss inthe video i was talking about that midget's right hand man idk if he was a lizard now i forgot.

and what oven man i've noticed no oven man when i played yet so many people mention it. imma check on youtube

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 14, 2008, 04:17:06 PM
oh lol i forgot about the boss inthe video i was talking about that midget's right hand man idk if he was a lizard now i forgot.

and what oven man i've noticed no oven man when i played yet so many people mention it. imma check on youtube
... I forget what boss he was. :(

And the oven man I think refers to a ganado that just jumps out of an incinerator somewhere on the island.

The artist formally known

They didn't have it today. It was supposed to be released today but Wiki said it comes out tomorrow. Stupid previews lied.

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on October 14, 2008, 11:20:25 PM
They didn't have it today. It was supposed to be released today but Wiki said it comes out tomorrow. Stupid previews lied.

Isn't it usually 2 days after the official release date because that's only the shipping date?

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 15, 2008, 04:01:13 PM
Isn't it usually 2 days after the official release date because that's only the shipping date?
My stores usually get them the day after the shipping date.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on October 15, 2008, 04:09:13 PM
My stores usually get them the day after the shipping date.

what no fair I live in NY too.

Placebo Headwound

UnagiPower

The artist formally known

Got it today, love it a lot.

Resident Evil 4 has LOTS of influences on it. Huge problem: Too much ammo and health. I'm playing on normal, should probably play on hard.

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on October 15, 2008, 04:44:24 PM
Got it today, love it a lot.

Resident Evil 4 has LOTS of influences on it. Huge problem: Too much ammo and health. I'm playing on normal, should probably play on hard.

well that's a plus for me cause the game gets too scary when it's too hard idort

wawi

I'm playing on Medium. I really like it so far.

C.Mongler

oh god i love you can stomp teh shit out of anyhing.

i'm liek 'fuck you i dont care that you were just eaten alive i'm stomping your arms off mother fucker'

wawi

Quote from: C Mongler on October 15, 2008, 07:46:00 PM
oh god i love you can stomp teh shit out of anyhing.

i'm liek 'fuck you i dont care that you were just eaten alive i'm stomping your arms off mother fucker'

I did that to the guy that is dead next to "Shoot Their Limbs" or whatever it said.

Go Up