September 28, 2024, 12:33:56 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my attempt at some riddles

Started by laskfn, October 05, 2008, 07:47:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

laskfn

Det in F♯ Major

tyler you are such a fucking loser
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Lotos

Quote from: My headphones are so fucking awesome. on October 05, 2008, 09:39:06 AM
I have one.

There's a rpincess and every day she walks through the town to say hi to the locals. One day she meets Igor the blacksmith. Igor had a hump back and one smaller arm. The princess fell in love with igors charm. She begged her father the evil king to let her marry Igor. The king proposed the idea of having Igor enter the coliseum and pick a slip of paper from a vase. The king evily thought of writing princess on one and death on the other but he screwed Igor and put death on both.

The princess knew her father would do this so she and Igor devised a plan. In the end Igor married the princess. How'd he do it? 

They blackmailed the king about how he stuck it in Igor's ass.

Go Up