September 30, 2024, 02:28:07 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What has been...

Started by hotlikesauce., October 04, 2008, 03:35:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

My biggest disappointment recently was when I forgot to turn my alarm on so I missed my rock n' roll class the next day and it was the day of a test and there's no way for me to make up the test and now I'll have to work my ass off just to get a high C in the class.

FAMY2

Hyper leaving.  cry;  Famy hating me.  baddood; and Boyah needs more Guff.

Paul

finding out that I might die in a few days.

Samus Aran

FAMY2

Paul

Skylark

Thursday was a huge disappointment

at my school there is this thing called Fruit Wars and it is something that only Juniors and Seniors take part in. Basically, after the bonfire (there is a bonfire every year during homecoming) the Juniors and Seniors meet at a park and throw fruit at each other. It doesn't sound that great but I was really excited.

My friends and I drove around for probably 20 minutes because the seniors were trying to set up (something they aren't supposed to do... it's their faults this happened) and then we met up at a park called Desert Storm (terrible choice because this isn't legal and the park is on a main road) there for about five minutes and the police came.

I was very disappointed.
the book of right on

the shortest route to the sea

Well, I became NOT myself by becoming really happy and optimistic for a while. I think it's permanent.

It's kind of a disappointment since it's making me a giddy idiot, but at least I'm enjoying things now.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 04, 2008, 05:11:10 PM
Thursday was a huge disappointment

at my school there is this thing called Fruit Wars and it is something that only Juniors and Seniors take part in. Basically, after the bonfire (there is a bonfire every year during homecoming) the Juniors and Seniors meet at a park and throw fruit at each other. It doesn't sound that great but I was really excited.

My friends and I drove around for probably 20 minutes because the seniors were trying to set up (something they aren't supposed to do... it's their faults this happened) and then we met up at a park called Desert Storm (terrible choice because this isn't legal and the park is on a main road) there for about five minutes and the police came.

I was very disappointed.
well duh  baddood;

Skylark

Duh what?

Duh that the police came? Well of course they would come but they seniors waited too long to get it started is all I am saying.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 04, 2008, 05:35:19 PM
Duh what?

Duh that the police came? Well of course they would come but they seniors waited too long to get it started is all I am saying.
I mean of course that whole thing would be a disappointment

Skylark

Quote from: H   i   r   o on October 04, 2008, 05:39:06 PM
I mean of course that whole thing would be a disappointment

I bet you only think that because you will never go.

I really don't see how the idea of Fruit Wars is not fun.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 04, 2008, 05:39:55 PM
I bet you only think that because you will never go.

I really don't see how the idea of Fruit Wars is not fun.
The idea seem like it could be either very fun or very painful, but I just know that it will end in disappointment and the Juniors always lose anyways

Skylark

Quote from: H   i   r   o on October 04, 2008, 05:42:56 PM
The idea seem like it could be either very fun or very painful, but I just know that it will end in disappointment and the Juniors always lose anyways

No, not really. It's always really even until the police break it up, like the always do. Very minimal pain... All anybody was throwing was citrus anyways and that is out of season and very soft so where is the pain? Not many people are going to waste $$$$ on Apples, Watermelons and the more painful fruits.
the book of right on

Go Up