April 16, 2024, 12:15:59 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A little notice to all

Started by reeper, September 30, 2008, 08:51:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

I'd like to point out that Jimmyv is the top administrator here and anything he says goes. If you wish to complain about something please do not instant message, call, or text him or I. If you do, it better be good. Complaining about Boyah should be only on Boyah.

Use threads or privately message the admin you wish to speak to.

Notice that I said Jimmyv is the head admin here, not I. Though I created Boyah I'd like to give all power to him, except the power reserved for Russel (or whatever we may call him in the future) because he is hosting our website.

Thanks.

FAMY2

September 30, 2008, 09:13:47 PM #1 Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 09:33:49 PM by Clair
 lol.ilu reefer.

Kalahari Inkantation

Ezloﺕ

:)

strongbad

I IM him all the time about stupid boyah problems
uh oh

Geno

I was just asking and I was in school

jeez.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Sam

what kind o fproblems are there even to bother you guys about?

sam: uh oh boyah died
jmv: no it didn't
jmv: oh wait fuck

I can't imagine anything that would be so urgent as to warrant a call (ew, phones) or text.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

i've gotten a phone call once :(

ONLY  CLUCKY OR DET IS ALLOWED TO TEXT THAT BOYEH CRASHED KTHNX

Sam

Quote from: Khadafi on October 01, 2008, 02:37:16 PM
i've gotten a phone call once :(

ONLY  CLUCKY OR DET IS ALLOWED TO TEXT THAT BOYEH CRASHED KTHNX

I wouldn't want to text you anyway.  baddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

reeper

October 01, 2008, 03:13:32 PM #11 Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 02:52:27 PM by reefer
I don't mind the every once and a while text or whatever but it seems it's getting out of hand. JMV complains every once and a while about all the AIM/MSNs he receives. Not a big deal, don't feel bad if you have before.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on October 01, 2008, 03:13:32 PM
I don't mind the every once and a while text or whatever but it seems it's getting out of hand. JMV complains every once and a while about all the AIM/MSNs he receives. Not a big deal, don't feel bad if you have before.
i wasn't going to say anything before but now that it's been edited anyway i guess it's not a bid deal caterpie;

don't let's

And so we learn the problems associated with giving out all your contact info over the internet.

reeper

Quote from: Space Left Intentionally Blank on October 09, 2008, 01:23:07 PM
And so we learn the problems associated with giving out all your contact info over the internet.
I don't mind of people contacting me, but please contact me for reasons besides "ban this guy" or whatever.

Go Up