April 23, 2024, 12:00:18 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Office season 5

Started by Geno, September 26, 2008, 08:28:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Yeah it was amazing. Season 3 & 4 were mediocre in my opinion. The season 5 premiere was amazing. One of the best Office episodes I've seen.

10/10
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

I didn't have time to watch it yesterday, I had too much schoolwork.
Luckily I recorded it, so I will get to that tomorrow.

I can't wait.  doodella;

Nyerp

i watched it

haven't even seen season 4 yet though lol

Hiro

I watched it this morning

OH MAH GOD.

Poor Toby... :(

Is it just me, or did it have a very different style from usual?

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on September 27, 2008, 05:52:26 PM
i watched it

haven't even seen season 4 yet though lol
Pretty much all you missed is that Ryan became VP, Pam and Jim started dating, and Toby left.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Speaker Of Words

Quote from: Geano on September 27, 2008, 06:53:57 PM
Pretty much all you missed is that Ryan became VP, Pam and Jim started dating, and Toby left.

and Ryan got fired.

Geno

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on September 27, 2008, 06:54:50 PM
and Ryan got fired.
Oh god I lol'd when Micheal got a beard when Ryan came back and when Ryan shaved it so did he.

One of my favorite parts of the Office is Micheal's man crush on Ryan.

strongbad

Seen every episode of The Office, own all the seasons on DVD, listened to all the commentary's, etc
It was decent. I was a little disappointed that Jim proposed to Pam right from the start, just because I was expecting a more awesome way of him doing it.

Also the new receptionist is really stupid and the scenes in the office aren't as funny without Pam. Also, the whole thing with Dwight and Angela was pretty awesome.
8/10

Geno

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on September 27, 2008, 06:58:27 PM
the scenes in the office aren't as funny without Pam.
I thought the webcam scene made up for a lack of Pam

strongbad

Quote from: Geano on September 27, 2008, 07:21:01 PM
I thought the webcam scene made up for a lack of Pam

Oh yeah, that was pretty awesome. I still miss the Jim and Pam pranks on Dwight. It isn't the same without her ;-;

The Oggmonster

I thought it was a great episode. I wish there was another episode today, but since My Name is Earl takes up 2 episodes for both 8 and 8:30 and the vice presidential election, it won't be on.  gonk;
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

strongbad

That was a really long 2 weeks.
30 minutes until new episode yay

Geno

Yeah tonights episode was pretty good.

Micheal sure is blowing it with holly though and it's hilarious.
Also its cool to see Jim messing with Dwight again.

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on October 10, 2008, 02:16:15 AM
Yeah tonights episode was pretty good.

Micheal sure is blowing it with holly though and it's hilarious.
Also its cool to see Jim messing with Dwight again.

Agreed. I was worried that with Pam being gone, Jim would lay off Dwight for a bit, but luckily I was proven wrong.
Also I don't know what to think of Holly. I kind of hate her.

Go Up