September 29, 2024, 08:23:34 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hmm, what to do...

Started by fox127, September 23, 2008, 08:10:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

fox127

So, I have roughly $60, and I can get one (maybe two) of the following:
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker X Saurian (My friend has ninja, so fuck yeah)
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Wii Points Card ($20, 1000 pts for Mega Man 9 and save the rest for something)
Or Nothing.
:3 Help.

Ps. Is there any slight chance of finding a used USB wifi connector? >_>; Or am I gonna have to live without wifi, cuz I'm not buying a router, no point if I'm just gonna use it from my gaming needs.

me003

Quote from: the fox(127) on September 23, 2008, 08:10:49 PM
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Or Nothing.

Ps. Is there any slight chance of finding a used USB wifi connector? >_>; Or am I gonna have to live without wifi, cuz I'm not buying a router, no point if I'm just gonna use it from my gaming needs.

ebay?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

September 24, 2008, 02:18:31 AM #2 Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 02:34:13 AM by Kaz
Get KSSU, at least. If you like the old Mega Man games, then go for the Wii points and MM9 as well.

KonohaShinobi

Kirby Super Star Ultra
Or Nothing.

the nintendo USB connectors only have a 6 foot range, so unless your wii is sitting right next to your PC you might as well buy a cheap router, and if you are going to be using it for your Wii and possibly your DS, and maybe even a laptop unless you enjoy being connected to a wall, it's a worth while purchase.

Get the wii points and MM9, MM1, and MM2, then you will have spent the entire 2000 points

fox127

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 24, 2008, 04:14:12 AM
the nintendo USB connectors only have a 6 foot range, so unless your wii is sitting right next to your PC you might as well buy a cheap router, and if you are going to be using it for your Wii and possibly your DS, and maybe even a laptop unless you enjoy being connected to a wall, it's a worth while purchase.

Get the wii points and MM9, MM1, and MM2, then you will have spent the entire 2000 points
I borrowed my friends USB and it works perfect for my wii and it's not next to my pc, it's like a room away lol. And whats a good cheap (name price >_>) router? lol, if I can't find the usb, I'll have to consider it.

UnagiPower

Quote from: the fox(127) on September 24, 2008, 07:52:28 PM
I borrowed my friends USB and it works perfect for my wii and it's not next to my pc, it's like a room away lol. And whats a good cheap (name price >_>) router? lol, if I can't find the usb, I'll have to consider it.

20 bucks

strongbad

Feynman

A router is what you need. Every household should have a router. You will buy one sometime in the future anyway.

Classic

A) Kirby Super Star Ultra
B) Bank.

Nothing else.

UnagiPower

kirby super star ultra is awesome so far but it seems too short.

i beat the first adventure in like 10 minutes or something like that.

fox127

Quote from: Mr. Bitch (Classic) on September 26, 2008, 09:21:19 PM
A) Kirby Super Star Ultra
B) Bank.

Nothing else.
Hmm...well, option B may end up failing me lol, so, A it is XD

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 27, 2008, 03:49:57 PM
kirby super star ultra is awesome so far but it seems too short.

i beat the first adventure in like 10 minutes or something like that.

They get longer. I spent about an hour on the metanight one (the one where you play as him, not the one where you face him)

Go Up