April 16, 2024, 01:21:32 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

to write love on her arms

Started by xronniiee, September 19, 2008, 09:48:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

xronniiee

i first heard about the movement a little over a year ago.  i went online, asked around, and found out as much about it as i could.  the story was so inspiring to me, and i thought that if everyone could have the same positive outlook on life, the same happiness and hope, that all this pain and this sorrow in the world would just dissapear.

i wanted to know if any of you kids out there have heard of twloha, because not a lot of people i know have.

http://www.twloha.com/index.php

and please, if you haven't heard of twloha, check out the site
its amazingg
<3

superclucky

the site's layout is so fucking beautiful
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

i bought one of their hoodies last year but someone like borrowed it and never gave it back yet. :'(
i will raid friends' closets.  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

xronniiee

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 20, 2008, 07:08:26 AM
i bought one of their hoodies last year but someone like borrowed it and never gave it back yet. :'(
i will raid friends' closets.  baddood;

you should totally do that

Selkie

Daddy

For Help with SELF-INJURY:

S.A.F.E. -  www.selfinjury.com â,“ â,"S.A.F.E. ALTERNATIVES is a nationally recognized treatment approach, professional network, and educational resource base, which is committed to helping you and others achieve an end to self-injurious behavior.â,

Self Mutilators Anonymous - www.selfmutilatorsanonymous.org - "Self Mutilators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other, that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from physical self-mutilation."

For Help with EATING DISORDERS:

National Eating Disorders Association - www.nationaleatingdisorders.org - â,"non-profit organization dedicated to supporting individuals and families affected by eating disorders.â,

FINDINGbalance - www.findingbalance.com â,“ Faith based help for eating and body image issues.

i doin't burn myself anymore because i told clucky i would stop ok

jerk1

I want a shirt.
Quote from: Khadafi on September 22, 2008, 08:21:57 PM
i doin't burn myself anymore because i told clucky i would stop ok
LOL, I do that to myself when i get depressed.
I heat up safety pins til they're orange then press them against my skin, which in effect bubbles. It's all good though, mainly did that when I was in 8th grade.

Tomboh

I have a guy in my math class with that shirt.

Oh

What a joke. The more people that die, the better.

don't let's

Yeah I've heard of them before. This band I like supports them.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Oh on October 13, 2008, 04:46:17 PM
What a joke. The more people that die, the better.
Sounds like we have a volunteer

Go Up